Voting Thread for New Club Officers (1 Viewer)

Do you approve of 90WT(Matt) and REZARF(Drew) becoming officers of 406 Cruisers?

• Approve

• Deny

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey 406 Cruisers!! Hope everyone is having a good holiday season!
It has taken far longer than I wanted but we can finally take a vote for the new officers to represent the club. Due to having to hold the vote remotely, and still comply with the bylaws, this is a bit different process than a normal vote during a meeting.

Members can cast their votes on the poll in this thread to APPROVE or DENY the nominations of @90WT (Matt) and @REZARF (Drew) to join the Board of Directors.

EDIT 12/21/20 for clarification:
@REZARF (Drew) President nomination
@90WT (Matt) Treasurer nomination
See post below

Because we have fewer officers than titled officer positions, voting for a specific position is not required. Every Board member wears multiple hats. If you want to specifically state who you would like in which role you can leave a comment below and that will be taken into account.

Voting in this thread is the preferred method but you are welcome to vote and/or comment via email at 406cruisers@gmail.com

Voting will be open until we have reached a majority or January 12th, 2021, whichever comes first. If we are lagging on votes I will start sending out more emails in January and nobody wants to be nagged so please cast your vote sooner than later so we can get on with planning the upcoming wheeling season!!

NOTES:
Only active paid members get to vote, not associate members.
If you are not sure if your membership is current you can check www.memberplanet.com or email 406cruisers@gmail.com
If you would like to vote for only one person please use the email option.

Last edited:
It has been brought to my attention I misstated the roles for the voting.
Drew is being considered for president of the board. Matt will be considered for the treasurer role on the board.
Again, every board member wears many hats and since there are unfilled roles on the board we cover additional responsibilities.
If anyone has already voted or has anything they want to discuss feel free to contact me on Mud or email 406cruisers@gmail.com
Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks,
Lax

Bumping this for the end of 2020!!

So far we have 24% response with less than 2 weeks to go.

If you have any thoughts/comments/concerns/whatever please contact me here on Mud or email 406Cruisers@gmail.com.

Back to the top so we can get this vote done!!

There are hundreds of views and only 17 votes....that's 26% of our members. We need twice that to be able to elect new officers.

I could vote again if that would help

so i had to look, 390 views and only 17 votes , pretty pathetic. i erased what i had just typed so i don't cause a problem but that's just embarrissing. about have a hole bitten thru my lip. not sure of the ramifications if enough votes are not cast but i doubt it is good for the club. I can almost gaurantee that if you vote you won't get the wuhan from doing it, if you don't vote , well.

so i had to look, 390 views and only 17 votes , pretty pathetic. i erased what i had just typed so i don't cause a problem but that's just embarrissing. about have a hole bitten thru my lip. not sure of the ramifications if enough votes are not cast but i doubt it is good for the club. I can almost gaurantee that if you vote you won't get the wuhan from doing it, if you don't vote , well.
I'll be straight with everyone, I don't know what happens if we don't get enough votes to elect new officers. There's not really anything in the bylaws to cover that situation. The club will suffer if we try to keep everything going with just 3 board members.
I believe Matt and Drew, not to speak for them, are excited to get on board and I am excited to have them involved!

Let's get this done!!

Any questions about voting, membership, anything...send to 406cruisers@gmail.com or send me a message here on Mud.
Thanks everyone!!
Lax

maybe send out a reminder email?

as per the views to this thread, I've viewed this several times, each time adds to the count, so it is hard to say how many different members have actually viewed this

maybe send out a reminder email?

as per the views to this thread, I've viewed this several times, each time adds to the count, so it is hard to say how many different members have actually viewed this

Yup, a reminder email is going out today.
You are right about the thread count so I'm not assuming everyone has seen this.

I click on it about every 14 seconds to see if I have been voted off the island! (kidding, but I do pop in to see any updates).

On a serious note, there's a lot we can do to get the club moving again, even with the virus happening. Matt and I have a few fresh ideas and the veterans who got this thing off the ground laid some solid groundwork that we will benefit from greatly.

I'd ask you call your buddies in the club... especially those we haven't seen in a while, shoot them a reminder text with this thread linked and let's knock this thing out. The summer is around the corner and now is the time to be planning for trips, trail runs, and club gatherings. I am stoked to jump in as is Matt... if we can get elected I think we'd need a few board meetings to get a plan together, present some ideas, get club members thoughts to get on the same page, then start meeting again and on the trails.

I'd love to see an in-person March meeting.

Thanks for chiming in Drew!!

So today was supposed to be the end of voting... I was hoping I’d be able to announce the club’s new board members but I’m leaving voting open cause we currently have 32% of members votes. That isn’t going to cut it.
We need 12 more votes to reach a majority of the active members.
Please check in with your buddies from the club and make sure they know we need their responses!!

And a note, I just sent out another email minutes ago. If you received the email you are listed as an active paid member.

@MontanaLax @dakotaduckhunt @nohermosa
Is the club roster public info?
If so, would it be a good idea to share the club roster here, or in the first post, to indicate who has already voted and who has yet to vote?
That might be a good way to get the ball rolling on how we can reach out to members that need to vote. Just a thought.

Echoing what Drew said, I'm stoked to be able to help the club. Let's get over this hurdle of filling Board positions so we can start planning the fun stuff!

Last edited:
And a note, I just sent out another email minutes ago. If you received the email you are listed as an active paid member.
must be why i never got an email lolz

I must be on the list as I got my email,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom