Vintage4x4parts Seller on Ebay- Front Doors (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright, so I ended up biting the bullet and ordering (err, getting on the waiting list for) some Gozzard front doors. This will definitely be the most expensive part of my build project. Oh well. I'm just sick of dealing with the front doors. I'd have to basically sculpt them out of body filler in order to make them presentable, and I can't imagine it would hold up over over the years the doors being slammed shut.

The south american doors sound like just as much work as trying to fix my current doors, and the used doors I've seen are in much worse shape than what I started with... There are a few NOS doors on ebay in egypt, but they want a fortune for them and one of them looks like somebody took a sledge hammer to it.

So, screw it. Yolo. I have more money than sense, apparently. :)

There's a long lead time on these things though- he said they likely won't have time to even start making them until august. eek.

I'll post a thread about them once I get them.
Congratulations on an amazing decision, you definitely won't regret it. Yes he is crazy busy but with the wait. Unfortunately with the fluctuation on supplies he doesn't price them at the moment to your spot comes up. I've seen many of his complete bodies at Crushers place and every one is perfect for sure.

Have you checked with Mark's Off-road? I seem to recall seeing a photo showing racks full of doors.
I left a message. After reading the "soap box" page on his site, I'm not so sure I'll get a call back. haha. We'll see. Thanks for the tip! And also, thanks for all you do- i've bought my fair share of parts from you over the last few years. ☺️

I just scored a Pair of good OEM Doors for 300 Euros.
Not sure yet what I will do with my old ones which are also in a good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom