For Sale Vintage Con Ferr spare tire carrier (San Diego, CA) $150 OBO (1 Viewer)

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

I have seen a lot of ConFerr products over the decades, but I have only ever seen a picture of this product, not the actual carrier.

It would seem incomplete, as I don’t see the body side of the hinges or the catch that the latch would connect with.

pardion

SILVER Star

I have seen a lot of ConFerr products over the decades, but I have only ever seen a picture of this product, not the actual carrier.

It would seem incomplete, as I don’t see the body side of the hinges or the catch that the latch would connect with.
I have seen alot of Cruisers also, and have never seen this carrier either. I'll try to find one in an old catalog that might show the hinges and latch. Good luck with your sale, nice part you found. John

pardion

SILVER Star

Now that I look at the photo again I see 8 holes that would have lined up with their 5 gallon gas can carriers nicely. John GLWS

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

Now that I look at the photo again I see 8 holes that would have lined up with their 5 gallon gas can carriers nicely. John GLWS
Noticed that too. And that’s how I seem to remember it being promoted in the old catalogs.

Rigger

Ramble Tamble
Staff member
s-Moderator

Would this replace a stock tire carrier? Or go on opp side?

ksemerdjian

SILVER Star
I have a couple of those jerry can holders if anyone is interested. They will need some work and I don't have any of the hardware. I could take some pictures if interested.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

I have a couple of those jerry can holders if anyone is interested. They will need some work and I don't have any of the hardware. I could take some pictures if interested.
IMO you should start a separate thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom