VIN Firewall Plates ~ NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

majojo4

SILVER Star
Threads
Who is interested?
I have 20 of them. Im thinking $20 each + Shipping. Im running out the door right now but wanted to show them on here really quick. They just need to be stamped by you with your Vin number, type, engine and frame number.
fj40 vin plate.jpg

You have PM

So everyone knows i have 23 of these after recounting. 14 of them are of the better ones and the other 9 arent bad they just didnt turn out the best. Thes are screen printed. Not as perfectly crisp as i would have wanted but dont get me wrong.. They look great! That is why im not trying to get top dollar out of these. Shipping will be $2.

I now have 8 left. These went quick. If there are more of you that want them let me know and i will get them made. It was just a friend of mine that screened them up.

Questions about Stamping

I would think that a bunch of engraver shops would have stamp kits. I dont know how hard it is going to be to find a stamp set with the exact font. For mine...i work in a dental lab...I will be making a wax negative and making a mold for my lettering and numbers from my old plate. I will cast it in metal and have the custom stamp that is an exact match from my old plate. Or you could just have a trophy shop engrave it. It will look almost too perfect, but not a bad last option.

If someone wanted me to make a custom stamp from their old badge, I could but its not a cheap way to go.

Ok...as of now, all of the tags I have are spoken for but not paid for. The ones that are paid for will go out asap and I will send the best ones first. I sent a message to all of the first people that wanted one for payment info. If there are questions about payment, email me at majojo4@hotmail.com. My inbox here is maxed out.

If the first guys that wanted them dont send payment in the next couple days...i will make the remaining plates available for who ever sends payment first.

Also...if we have to make more up we can.

UPDATE....

I cant send any of these out yet...They are not up to par at all. The paint scratches off too easily.

I have redone the artwork so that the fonts are a way better match. And I am having a batch made up right now that are laser etched. These will be top quality and should last forever. The detail is so much better too. Yes they cost me a bit more but soooooo worth it. The cost will be $25 + shipping($2). I should have the first batch before the end of the week.

Here is the first laser eched proof we did this afternoon.

If you guys are still interested in these..i can now take requests for them now that I have a product that is professional looking.

Email me directly.... majojo4@hotmail.com
vin proof.jpg

still interested Mike, Tom left for "the dunes" today, the bows are done I just have to get over there to pick them up. Like I mentioned earlier, I'll get some pictures before I send them off.;)

Are these still available? Are people happy with theirs?

I just shipped the first ones out 4 days ago. People should be getting them by now.. Hopefully some of them will leave some feedback about them. And Yes, I still have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom