VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted this.

$5,900 · 1981 BJ42 Toyota Landcruiser Diesel

424C8ACE-7565-47FF-B3BE-8B3D52E60937.jpeg

Looking for the black plastic bits that go around a 40 steering column, they cover the ignition and turn signal guts, just below the wheel.

Pretty certain I have one here on the mainland if you cannot find one locally.

B7796E5F-098F-467A-8F30-77C156B4F69C.jpeg

On BCauction.ca
At $291
Unless you have 575 volt... it’ll need a couple motors.

891BBAD1-3E91-4A2D-BE70-8BA520501041.jpeg

Hi looking for 4 or 5 used stock steel 16”split rims with clips, for my 77 fj45 which is nearing completion
I know where to buy them new....but I have to eat too! Possible trades with other parts I have or cash.
Thanks!
Well guess what? I was checking out cityracer llc...and those nice 16”rims I knew I couldn’t buy ...but somehow my middle finger went out of control which is not unusual when I’m driving but this time it pushed the confirm to buy button...which then created my new cat food diet plan for 2 months...Ps if your having a hard time buying something new my middle finger is for rent or exchange for fast food! There going to look great on the 45 tho!

ISO: Axle for a trailer build.

Hoping for 6-bolt so I can eventually run same tire size as my truck (255/85/16).

However, I’d be happy with torsion axle(s) too.

I think the trailer I’m getting has a smaller axle (small boat trailer) and will be limited to the size of tire I can put on it.

If you have something laying around let me know. Just needs to spin.

ISO: Axle for a trailer build.

Hoping for 6-bolt so I can eventually run same tire size as my truck (255/85/16).

However, I’d be happy with torsion axle(s) too.

I think the trailer I’m getting has a smaller axle (small boat trailer) and will be limited to the size of tire I can put on it.

If you have something laying around let me know. Just needs to spin.

Princess Auto is likely your best bet.

I hung onto some drum brake spindles for years... tossed them when I realized I’d never get to building a trailer axle. I figure TLC spindles and hubs would be perfect and double as spare parts... but it’ll probably not happen this decade... since it hasn’t in the last two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom