VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just seen this in the 60 section as an answer for saggy springs. No idea if it just crap or not.

SumoSprings® by SuperSprings® International, Inc.

Sumosprungs?

I'm kinda interested, just depends on price. I have to admit, my OME's are smooth riding, but are giving it
up as far as load carrying. I've made a pretty comprehensive list of weight I carry. With everything but personal
it comes to about 840 lbs. I listed it on the thread. But I don't always carry all that, so I don't want a set of
FJ45 springs back there either.
I have dabbled with installing 75 springs, they are longer and certainly if it holds up a Troopy my puny 60 should
be easy. Anyone have input on that idea?

I have ome light or medium I’m not sure. and it rides great! better than the flat old springs. If it’s loaded it does body roll like a torpedoed frigate. I just roll with it...

In your situation it rides nice now I wouldn’t mess with the springs I would go with air bags. Maybe that other system. so you can adjust for when you carry a load. If you put heavier load carrying springs on it will ride rough all the time empty and full.

This is what I would do, and might someday.
Bolt In Rear Air Bags

I think maybe these are the ones I'm looking for.

Anyone, got a picture of a factory radio in a 60?

So I dug through the Facebook groups and couldn’t find evidence of that Dobinson dealer. Sorry guys. I’ll keep my ears open.

Two fj40s @Ed Zeppeli some cool parts in there!

$3,000 · '65 & '75 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40s $3000 the pair

88F81B9A-9729-4A9B-8F5C-A96355B89F58.jpeg

Anyone have a 10 spline input shaft for a H55f or H42 with the 38mm idler two-piece t-case(h42 with the smaller idler 1 piece t-cases are completely different)

Last edited:
Anyone have a 10 spline input shaft for a H55f or H42 with the 38mm idler two-piece t-case(h42 with the smaller idler 1 piece t-cases are completely different)
Are you coming up to Nanaimo for Tuesday evening get together?

Yea I could come up, my cruiser is only front wheel drive at the moment so I couldn’t be doing any thing off road(they messed up extending the rear shaft)
Nothing off road, unless you drive out of the pub parking lot into the ocean. Then we'll pull you out.
I'm not sure what tcase you are actually looking for so if you come up we can meet and talk it out.

Nothing off road, unless you drive out of the pub parking lot into the ocean. Then we'll pull you out.
I'm not sure what tcase you are actually looking for so if you come up we can meet and talk it out.
Okay lol, yea I could possibly come out, truck is a pig on gas with the sbc 400 I put in in

We were talking up here, you weren't going to drive your 62 up on the front driveshaft only were
you? I'm not sure that's something you want to do. Those birf's wont' like that much at all.

Would anyone have a 90480-92002 Grommet. It's the grommet that goes around the metal fuel pipe
on the 60 in the rear lower corner where it exits to the fuel tank. Its about 4" around, for the 2" fuel
pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom