VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for an 80 Series front bumper. Aftermarket or stock.....Mine has....disconnected itself and spontaneously been crumpled like a piece of paper.

Some of the parts from the burnt FJ62 made it to my house. I've been busy.
Recaro buckets, (holy crap they are comfortable - what a change from my 25 yr old Subaru seats)
Tradesman full length roof rack, elec chrome mirrors ( good for 3 kts forward speed )
and also a 38 gal replacement tank ( in-tank fuel pump which I don't need, anyone need?)
IMG_3137.JPG
IMG_3138.JPG
IMG_3140.JPG
IMG_3148.JPG
IMG_3156.JPG

I will try to go back and recover the wiring for the mirrors and switch. Anyone know if I can make the mirrors
elec independent of the factory harness. I will get the switch and wiring through to the doors.
All this in the middle of getting the trans/case reinstalled.

Hey guys, i'm looking for a Roof top tent that would fit the '42. anyone have one or know the best place to buy one that wont require a second mortgage??

There was a used one coming up from the owner of the indoor climbing gym in Nanaimo, might be worth a call right..

I talked to the seller, he said it ran perfect that motor was rebuilt 30K on her, no patches to body but original rust, frame had a repair in the rear hanger area, and he said put a plate on it and drive it home...hope someone in our club got it!

Wondering if anyone on the island has a throttle pedal for a late model 40? I'm in fairly desperate need.

I think I have one from a 70 if you could have if you can adapt it.
You know what, I'll take you up on that. Some 70 pedals are similar, so could maybe combine what I have left of mine with yours. I'll send you a PM early next week to find out what beer you drink and when we could meet up. Cheers!

You know what, I'll take you up on that. Some 70 pedals are similar, so could maybe combine what I have left of mine with yours. I'll send you a PM early next week to find out what beer you drink and when we could meet up. Cheers!
Sounds good, I'll dig it out

Hey guys, i'm looking for a front bumper for the 42 to mount the new 8274 winch i have. i have a checker plate bumper on there now but i need something a bit more skookum, like a piece of 4" or 5" channel i think. there is a great thread on making one on here somewhere. im just checking with you guys first, if not then im off to the metal supermaket... thanks eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom