USA Venturecraft trailer for $2700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nifski

SILVER Star
Threads
I found a really nice condition trailer with the hard and soft cover, it has the skid plates and is the off road version. Canvas is good. How does everyone like these , I know a bunch of you guys have them. Is this a good price?

Thx!

I found a really nice condition trailer with the hard and soft cover, it has the skid plates and is the off road version. Canvas is good. How does everyone like these , I know a bunch of you guys have them. Is this a good price?

Thx!

They suck. Please post the ad here so I can steal it see what you're looking at.:flipoff2:

I paid a little less, but they are rare and come along sparingly. Others have camped in theirs a significant amount, LCP, Saddletramp, Rudster have all spent more time with theirs. I only slept one evening in it in my back yard as a trial for what I want to change before 1st trip. It tows like it's not there with my 80.

You won't like it. You should let someone else make that painful plunge:flipoff2:

Seriously they are very cool an comfortable to trailer anywhere. Give me call if you need a second set of eyes. 2700 might be a little strong on less everything is in perfect order.

Steve

I enjoy mine and if in good condition with hard and soft top could be worth it. What kind of wheels and tires does it have as well as the tire size? Might as well get it so CSC can be known for hoarding all the Venturcrafts

Thanks it seems fair for how scarce they are, the tires have about 6000 miles on them, stock rims that came on it. What size tires can the trailer take?

You can see mine as well

So I received pictures and it looks brand new, the fellow bought it from the factory when it was closing so its one of the last ones to come out of the factory. I have seen that some of you have bigger tires, do you need to do anything to the trailer to accept larger tires?

So I received pictures and it looks brand new, the fellow bought it from the factory when it was closing so its one of the last ones to come out of the factory. I have seen that some of you have bigger tires, do you need to do anything to the trailer to accept larger tires?

Mine looks to be completely stock and is sporting 31" AT's. There is no axle reducing clearance under the trailer, so it probably has more clearance under it than a land cruiser on 35" tires. It sounds like a good trailer. I would act fast if you want one of these, there may not be one available again within 1000 miles of Arizona for a long time.

Last edited:
I remember watching a video that said there were two models. The Sportsman and the Trailblazer. I think the Trailblazer had the larger tires. I will defer to those who are owners for definite facts on this. One thing I'm sure of is they are kickass and rare. It has to be the fastest set ups in an off road camper trailer bar none. Super compact and cool. Pull the trigger.

I can almost guarantee that there are people that have read this thread that are actively trying to locate this trailer while Nifski is contemplating the purchase.:ninja::)

I can almost guarantee that there are people that have read this thread that are actively trying to locate this trailer while Nifski is contemplating the purchase.:ninja::)
There are probably Drones flying around the country looking for this thing.

I know where one is.

Maybe LCP is ready to sell his trailer for the right bnk

Post a couple pictures when you have a chance! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom