URGENT.. Lj78 89661-60110/601111 ecu pinout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all.. as part of my upgrades project this day after tomorrow I am installing my new independent Zietronix ecm system.. in addition to the factory map / egt / o2 sensors the new ecm also has additional inputs for rpm, tps, air intake temp & coolant temp..
I need an ecu pinout diagram to piggyback the sugnals from the oem sensors to feed the new independent ecm system.. I found a thread from 2008 but the Web page no longer exists..
I will be data logging initially.... tracking oem engine functions thru my laptop.. final goal will be a new 2l-te ecu operating system which can be changed to owners requirements .. from freeway towing to rock crawling..
rps20190409_220201.jpg
rps20190409_220233.jpg
rps20190409_220339.jpg
rps20190409_220407.jpg
rps20190409_220434.jpg
. to be shared with all:)
I know it's a tight timeline (1 1/2 days) so your prompt replies will be greatly appreciated...

Read thru this has pinouts of a Surf / hilux with 2LTE .

kbushnz.. thanks for your prompt reply... just downloaded the 3 pin out jpegs... funny.. my replacement ecu & speedo was from a ln130 out of New Zealand :) Alan Carmont at 4wd & Commercial Partsworld in Hamilton New Zealand is a great guy.. he even found me a glow plug relay.....
Cheers

Hi all.. as part of my upgrades project this day after tomorrow I am installing my new independent Zietronix ecm system.. in addition to the factory map / egt / o2 sensors the new ecm also has additional inputs for rpm, tps, air intake temp & coolant temp..
I need an ecu pinout diagram to piggyback the sugnals from the oem sensors to feed the new independent ecm system.. I found a thread from 2008 but the Web page no longer exists..
I will be data logging initially.... tracking oem engine functions thru my laptop.. final goal will be a new 2l-te ecu operating system which can be changed to owners requirements .. from freeway towing to rock crawling... o be shared with all:)
I know it's a tight timeline (1 1/2 days) so your prompt replies will be greatly appreciated...

This is the actual full wiring manual for the LJ78 model INCLUDING ECU if you want to double check it against the other info above. Translation from Japanese to English is courtesy of @AirheadNut . ECU is on pages 11/12.

'90-'92 70-Series Wiring Manual.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom