URE Day trip 8th or 29th...

JohnVee

SILVER Star
I didn't get a chance to mail your package last week, Dan. I'll be home next week and will knock it out.

SFROMAN

I’m tentative for now. Need to confirm my kids swim schedule before I can commit for the 29th.

SFROMAN

Bringing this thread back up to the top.
I’m in.
I’m going to try to change the lift on the first gen to go out and test it. If I don’t accomplish that I can just bring my lx450.

Outpost or group camp 0900 on Saturday?

My Lx is very sadly in the shop for a new HG, seals, radiator hoses, and I don't think I'll have it back in time. If I do I'll definitely make it.

I'll be there about 845 for a pass and gas. I'm bringing my lunch to eat on the trails somewhere. Depending on the group I'd like to start with a Falls dam, Saw Mill to Rocky MTN loop. Then either Dutch John or Dickey Bell. Up for anything

lumbee1

Native American
I might be out for tomorrow. I picked up new tires for the Cruiser yesterday. When I got home I removed my spacers and retorqued all the lug nuts. I went to go drive it for a quick shakedown on some back roads when the engine started to stumble. Radio was flashing, headlights were dim, engine whine coming through the speakers, and at one point the idle was 400rpm right before it died. Looks like more electrical gremilins that I have to deal with.

SFROMAN

Should be rolling in with G at the same time.
Too bad we couldn’t get my mini up and running tonight. The lx450 is gassed up loaded up and ready for action.

Top Bottom