Upstate Cruisers In The News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greenville's LINK MAGAZINE is running a blurb in their August 23 magazine. Please look for it in your fine retail establishment.

They called me today to learn more about "free" associations in the area. I told them it wasn't free but that our members get more than the $10 they pay for annual dues. They wanted to know what we did and the demographics of our members.

hopefully this will get us out in the news and increase awareness.

ClemsonCruiser said:
did you mention the BPC???

Yes Alex lets promote our club by telling them how we get intoxicated sounds like a good plan.
Where can i find a copy of the mag in Clemson? In other words pick one up for me to see.

Someone pick up a few copies for us non locals also! Great job Alex

Shazaaam!

ALEXGAR said:
Greenville's LINK MAGAZINE is running a blurb in their August 23 magazine. Please look for it in your fine retail establishment.

They called me today to learn more about "free" associations in the area. I told them it wasn't free but that our members get more than the $10 they pay for annual dues. They wanted to know what we did and the demographics of our members.

hopefully this will get us out in the news and increase awareness.

The future is so bright ya gotta wear shades. :) Our Get-r-Done Cuban
Mechanic comes through once again. First the RFR cleanup now free
press.
Somebody ought to tell TLCA. ;) :beer:

ClemsonCruiser said:
not sure if you are kidding, so BPC equal Beer Pong Championship............ you remember that game you and marshall lost to us :flipoff2:

Ahhhh....BPCCCCCcccccc! Had a senior moment :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom