Up the road a bit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all you HDCers. Letting you guys know I moved up to Denver to get away from the Albuquerque allergies. I'm looking for a good group of Cruiser enthusiasts up here but will be keeping an eye for when any of you venture this way. After all, it is only a 6.5 hr drive and there is some prime exploring spots in between.

-Tom

Ditto a lotta good folks up there! A lotta good wheeling!!

Grant, really enjoyed wheelin' on the trips you put together. Like I said in the first post, will have to see about meeting somewhere in the middle.

You going to Ouray this year Tom?

Looking at it but unsure. Currently working on settling in and in the middle of a battery of tests at National Jewish. Start the new job on the 20th so I'll find out the work rhythm then. Plan to sit down with Traven this weekend to start mapping out the summer. How 'bout that ugly mug, eh?
IMG_1161.JPG

Hey Tom, welcome to the Rising Sun stomping grounds. I cringed when I saw your picture. No, not over your good looks. Over that damn probe up your nose and down your throat! I did that test and hated it. What a sensation, swallow and tug on your nose. Especially annoying when trying to eat something. Thank goodness, it’s only for 24hrs. As you know, National Jewish is the place to be for breathing issues. Bill

dinner with baked cod and oven roasted green beans was a huge mistake.

Hoping to meet and ride with the club at some point before winter sets in. Unsure about what we're (US and CO) going to do with this pandemic.

Grant, really enjoyed wheelin' on the trips you put together. Like I said in the first post, will have to see about meeting somewhere in the middle.
Always enjoy your company. So glad no one froze 🥶

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom