Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 Series Black Weather Tech rear cargo mat - $100
IMG_5691.JPG

Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport shocks and a steering stabilizes for the 80 Series w/~30k miles on them, of which are 95% road miles - $130
IMG_5688.JPG

80 Series steering gear box - $200

Last edited:
OK, I've been storing this stuff for too long. It's time for some of this to go. At this time, It's all for pickup. I have other parts I will be including as time permits. The parts are East of Cincinnati, near Felicity Ohio. I do work in Cinti so I could bring some parts to the eastside of city.

differential Pics . REF The pic with the rear end w/no backing plates or brake lines.
The 1st diff in the pic has an aussie locker in it. $300. I installed it in a friends fj40. At the time he wanted a locker ,I told him an aussie locker would have the same driving characteristics as a lockrite, which he was familiar with, because he had one in a yj and hated it. He drove the 40 for a couple of months. He didn't know how to take the locker out so he swapped out this rearend for an open one. NLA, I may have plans for the locker.

The 2nd diff in the pic(frt end) is not for sale.
The 3rd diff is a complete drum brake frt end. The 4th diff is a disc brake small pattern knuckle frt end,. It is complete less tres. I do have a pr of calipers for cores. Rotors may have to be replaced. Sold
The 5th diff w/brake lines is a rear end out of a 1977 FJ55 SOLD

Steering box and mount is from a 1975 fj40. It was removed for P/S conversion.
20170311_145508_resized_2.jpg
20170311_145229_resized_2.jpg
20170311_145151_resized_3.jpg
20170311_145452_resized_3.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I've been storing this stuff for too long. It's time for some of this to go. At this time, It's all for pickup. I have other parts I will be including as time permits. The parts are East of Cincinnati, near Felicity Ohio. I do work in Cinti so I could bring some parts to the eastside of city.

differential Pics . REF The pic with the rear end w/no backing plates or brake lines.
The 1st diff in the pic has an aussie locker in it. $300. I installed it in a friends fj40. At the time he wanted a locker ,I told him an aussie locker would have the same driving characteristics as a lockrite, which he was familiar with, because he had one in a yj and hated it. He drove the 40 for a couple of months. He didn't know how to take the locker out so he swapped out this rearend for an open one.

The 2nd diff in the pic(frt end) is not for sale.
The 3rd diff is a complete drum brake frt end
The 4th diff is a disc brake small pattern knuckle frt end, It has no spiders or birfs/axles. I do have a pr of calipers for cores. Rotors may have to be replaced.
The 5th diff w/brake lines is a rear end out of a 1977 FJ55.

Steering box and mount is from a 1975 fj40. It was removed for P/S conversion.
View attachment 1419871 View attachment 1419872 View attachment 1419873 View attachment 1419875
How much for the 4th disk setup? Can you shoot me pm

I have this extra fuel tank that came with my 40. It is from a pre '75 and does not fit my '76. Everything looks pretty clean to me. I was able to shine a flashlight in and don't see any rust. Let me know if interested.

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1496.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

IMG_1499.JPG

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in owning this beauty? No title pretty well stripped. Axles are there tub could be repaired with lots of work. Trans and transfer case still there. Shoot me a pm if interested

IMG_8554.JPG

IMG_8556.JPG

IMG_8557.JPG

IMG_8558.JPG

20170401_145606.jpg
New aftermarket FJ40 fenders. These are older aftermarket fenders, so fitment is not so good. Spot welds will probably have to be cut to fit better. They've never been actually mounted. SOLD
20170401_145705.jpg

20170401_145705.jpg

Attachments

• 20170401_145644.jpg
    20170401_145644.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I have:

Front and rear drive shafts for a 72 FJ40-$300 (OBO) for the pair—includes the companion flanges

Side panel glass for a FJ40 hard top-both sides. Not sure what year. Glass measures 14 3/4 x 33 1/2-$125 (OBO) for the pair

Rear 1/4 window glass-both sides. Not sure of year. Glass measures 14 3/4 high-$100 for the pair

I have a complete FJ40 hardtop. It is in decent shape but will need some work. If interested, PM me and we can discuss what needs to be done and what I need to get out of it.

Top includes:

Two side panels with glass

Liftgate with glass

OEM lift stays (lift stays have been modified with new gas shocks inside the OEM housings)

Fiberglass top with new CCOT rain gutter installed

I have:

Front and rear drive shafts for a 72 FJ40-$300 (OBO) for the pair—includes the companion flanges

Side panel glass for a FJ40 hard top-both sides. Not sure what year. Glass measures 14 3/4 x 33 1/2-$125 (OBO) for the pair

Rear 1/4 window glass-both sides. Not sure of year. Glass measures 14 3/4 high-$100 for the pair

I have a complete FJ40 hardtop. It is in decent shape but will need some work. If interested, PM me and we can discuss what needs to be done and what I need to get out of it.

Top includes:

Two side panels with glass

Liftgate with glass

OEM lift stays (lift stays have been modified with new gas shocks inside the OEM housings)

Fiberglass top with new CCOT rain gutter installed

I am interested in just the fiberglass top. If you are willing to part please shoot me a PM or email hoperichb@gmail.com

OK, I've been storing this stuff for too long.
The 5th diff w/brake lines is a rear end out of a 1977 FJ55

I need an FJ55 rear axle housing. Or the whole assembly if you insist.
I haz some junk to trade, like a 78 FJ40 rear housing. LMK what you might be looking for in the way of 40/55/60 parts.

I need an FJ55 rear axle housing. Or the whole assembly if you insist.
I haz some junk to trade, like a 78 FJ40 rear housing. LMK what you might be looking for in the way of 40/55/60 parts.

Jim, I'm looking to get rid of stuff. I have a crap load of driveline parts,4 speed trans, t/cases and axles already.

I have been working on my street 40, and I have most of what I need to finish the current dog house project. There are some parts I might consider in some sort of trade. Such as: good fender aprons w/side marker lights, A front bib if it is in better condition than my current 1, which has some pitting on the bottom. good chrome/metal older style TOYOTA emblem for the grill, the small round warning brake light for the dash. There maybe more stuff in the future but I'd need to see what I already have in my collection. Thanks, Ken

Last edited:
Jim, I'm looking to get rid of stuff. I have a crap load of driveline parts,4 speed trans, t/cases and axles already.

I have been working on my street 40, and I have most of what I need to finish the current dog house project. There are some parts I might consider in some sort of trade. Such as: good fender aprons w/side marker lights, A front bib if it is in better condition than my current 1, which has some pitting on the bottom. good chrome/metal older style TOYOTA emblem for the grill, the small round warning brake light for the dash. There maybe more stuff in the future but I'd need to see what I already have in my collection. Thanks, Ken
Ken I may have a brake light if you need one let me look around

There are some parts I might consider in some sort of trade. Such as: good fender aprons w/side marker lights, A front bib if it is in better condition than my current 1, which has some pitting on the bottom. good chrome/metal older style TOYOTA emblem for the grill, the small round warning brake light for the dash. There maybe more stuff in the future but I'd need to see what I already have in my collection. Thanks, Ken
Of course i don't have any of that stuff. Because it would be useful.:crybaby:

LMK if I should bring root beer:beer:, or tacos or cash when I come down to get the '55 axle.

Free to good (or bad) home.
2F engine block.
October 21, 1975 casting date.

It has the following options:
1 broken engine mount bolt
1 broken WP bolt
Worn out std bores

Come and get it before it disappears. The jaws of the crusher hunger for good steel.
IMG_20170505_103413297.jpg
IMG_20170505_103626962.jpg
IMG_20170505_103832.jpg

Of course i don't have any of that stuff. Because it would be useful.:crybaby:

LMK if I should bring root beer:beer:, or tacos or cash when I come down to get the '55 axle.

The thing I seem to use the most is cash. Unfortunately, I tend to use it every day. Especially on Land Cruiser stuff, or boat stuff or.....

You can pick it up at your convenience. It's not in my way.

I'll probably have cheap beers or maybe even root beer to offer you when you show up. I'll email you my contact info thru your website, if that's OK. Ken

I have an old fj40 hard top that Mother Nature decided to take apart. The fiberglass has some cracks above the door opening. There are no doors. It's not in great shape, but I've seen worse. asking $160 Pick up only 40mi east of Cinti.
20170507_165656_resized_3.jpg
20170507_165707_resized_3.jpg
20170507_173001_resized.jpg

Last edited:
An fj40 cowl. I think it's a 1976. Free, pickup only. It's gone.

I've reduced the price of the top sides and pieces posted previously. $100 or make offer. Pick up only. East of Cinti.

20170516_190408.jpg
20170516_190424.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom