Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you need a 78-ish carb? I have a couple that are complete enough to build.
I might be interested in your old carb & spacer, depending on cosmetic condition.
Hey Jim! We spoke a month ago about one potential FJ40 I was going to pick up in Dayton and ended up getting one from MN instead. I think I am in need of a carb rebuild so I want to either send mine down or set up a time when I could drive it down and hang out in Lancaster for the day if that is something you could do in a day.

1980 FJ80 parts new or restored already..

WTB

All Mirrors
All Exterior Emblems and badges
Hood Hooks
driver side running board
both visors
topside column cover
rt of radio dash pad ( between column and radio)
Hand Brake assembly on floor and cable
head light bezels
both door vinyl panels
cap onto of hi low shifter
front bumper
windshield defrost ducts
OEM radio knobs
OEM Tires rims and caps etc.
turn signal light assembles
new lenses for rear lights and turn signals
foot pedals all three

Congrats on the new 40 purchase Flexis!

Many of those could be sourced new oem through Beno on the board or Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters and Racer65 such as thearly emblems, lenses, pedal covers... actually most of your list. Used can be found sometimes in this thread or in the classifieds like the defrost ducts and hand brake assembly.

Wish I had parts to help you but I'm still tracking down stuff for my project. Good luck!

Congrats on the new 40 purchase Flexis!

Many of those could be sourced new oem through Beno on the board or Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters and Racer65 such as thearly emblems, lenses, pedal covers... actually most of your list. Used can be found sometimes in this thread or in the classifieds like the defrost ducts and hand brake assembly.

Wish I had parts to help you but I'm still tracking down stuff for my project. Good luck!
@beno @Racer65 guys pm me your contact info I have a list of parts to send over

1980 FJ80 parts new or restored already..

WTB

All Mirrors
All Exterior Emblems and badges
Hood Hooks
driver side running board
both visors
topside column cover
rt of radio dash pad ( between column and radio)
Hand Brake assembly on floor and cable
head light bezels
both door vinyl panels
cap onto of hi low shifter
front bumper
windshield defrost ducts
OEM radio knobs
OEM Tires rims and caps etc.
turn signal light assembles
new lenses for rear lights and turn signals
foot pedals all three

Replied to your email. We have the majority of your list here in stock and ready to ship. The only things we don't have are the headlight bezel, tires (I quoted you wheels and caps) and the accelerator pedal (though we can special order that). Everything else can ship today. Let us know via email if you'd like to move forward.

Looking for blower to heater duct for a 78 FJ40, the 2wd/4wd shift housing on the tcase and stock leaf springs(to do SOA). Also would trade a 79 air cleaner housing for a 78 if someone had one.

I have a new gas tank aftermarket for a FJ40. about to return it but would sell it local pickup for $188 brand new in box.

I have a blower duct and t-cases in parts.
Dunno if I have a 79-80 aircleaner. As you know, they are only used 1/79-7/80, so not real common.
Awesome on the duct/tcase. I'm trying to go the other way around on the air cleaner, I have a 79 and need a 78.

Awesome on the duct/tcase. I'm trying to go the other way around on the air cleaner, I have a 79 and need a 78.
Yep, got all that.
Also have a set of flat stock 78 springs for scrap price.

@FJ40Jim I would like a exhaust block off plate, do you still have them in stock? If so I can just send a check down if that would be alright.

@FJ40Jim looks like I'll be passing thru Lancaster Saturday, If your around I'd like to swing by and pick up an exhaust block off plate if thats OK. If not I'll just try to remember to order one next week.

Hey is anyone interested in a pair of wide aluminum fenders (about 3 1/2" wider than stock)? I am asking $500 for the pair. It would be great if you could pick them up, otherwise we can arrange shipping. Thanks. Ted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom