Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recently had 2 really good liftgates fall in my lap and sold them both.

Ironically, I need a liftgate & upper channel. Doesn't need to be perfect, but does need to be solid enough to bother fixing. I haz stuff to trade.

Edit: A 'mudder contacted me, says he has a couple of liftgates that are fixable, so I'm thinking I don't need one anymore. Thanks all!

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Have old boat trailer set up to mount 40 body for sandblasting painting and body work
Will have to be put on a trailer to go on the road , the tires are not good but do hold air

Would like to get a 40 roll bar for it
image.jpeg

Thought Id try the Ohio site and see if anyone has a good four speed transmission output shaft drive gear (that lives in the transfer case) for a 1978 FJ40. FJ40Jim suggested I might want to look at replacing my gear as they tended to wear over the years. . . not sure what is out there but will see if any replies come in. . . feel free to PM.

So my FJ60 is rusting to death. I'm looking for a driver front door and a pass rear door that are fixable. roached interior is good, minor dents and rust are acceptable. Serious cancer is problem. Anybody got any for 81-90 60series?

Looking for a passenger side rear tire carrier for my 70 fj40 let me know what you have doesnt have to be perfect location akron/canton area but willing to travel also have family in columbus area willing to pick up. Have a couple parts 40s with some decent items for trade

Officially available now. Free fj 80 rear housing from a 91. I am keeping the third member. Everything else is there. In Batavia oh. Free to whoever comes to get it

For sale cheap: Stock H42 transmission from 1986 FJ60 wagon. 230K miles. Was operating fine, input & output splines very good, includes shift lever. Customer is upgrading to H55. No reasonable offer refused. Pickup at my shop east of Columbus.
IMG_20170306_165742713.jpg
IMG_20170306_165819579.jpg

For sale cheap: Stock H42 transmission from 1986 FJ60 wagon. 230K miles. Was operating fine, input & output splines very good, includes shift lever. Customer is upgrading to H55. No reasonable offer refused. Pickup at my shop east of Columbus.
View attachment 1415429 View attachment 1415430
Jim do you have any front acles for sale that I could use to do a disk swap on my 40?

View attachment 1415429 View attachment 1415430

Hey Jim,

Can this slip in my '76 with my current transfer case? Let me know. I need to make my way down there one weekend to introduce myself- I'm up in Galena and bought an original but missing some parts from wileycoyote over the winter.

Thanks Ben

Hey Jim,

Can this slip in my '76 with my current transfer case? Let me know. I need to make my way down there one weekend to introduce myself- I'm up in Galena and bought an original but missing some parts from wileycoyote over the winter.

Thanks Ben
It looks like I can answer my own question with some help from a 2005 post - no. Even with the split case to go with it I will still need to modify due to the longer h42. I'm going to keep my eyes open for an h41 but let me know if something comes your way. Thanks.

I've got a 76 4sp sitting under my hardtop in Cincinnati if you are interested.

Marley, I have the rear carrier from my 72', if that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom