UC February Monthly Meet - 2/21 - Quest Brewing Co (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
From 6pm - until: Google Maps

It's vinyl night (no, not your pants), so bring any records that you want the DJ to scratch.

Unsure about food.

Quest.png

Hey, 9/21 is a Saturday! I can actually make this!

Hey, 9/21 is a Saturday! I can actually make this!
What in the blazes?!! How did I put 9/21? I have trouble planning ahead a day, let alone half a year. February is a 2. Fixed. :bang:

Gahhh!!! Thursday again. Well, someday...
There is a new brewery opening in Spartanburg. If we scheduled a get together to welcome it to the neighborhood on a Saturday, you coming up?

There is a new brewery opening in Spartanburg. If we scheduled a get together to welcome it to the neighborhood on a Saturday, you coming up?
I'm all for a Saturday get together, I'd actually get to come to them ,more often.

Last edited:
Depends on the Saturday, but I would make an honest effort! My brother lives in Spartanburg and I've been wanting to go for a backroad trip out that way in the 40.

I will probably be there, but most likely solo. Wesley just got diagnosed with flu today, so I imagine he’ll still be feeling down in to next week. Not sure, I’ve never had the flu.

We'll be there for this one! Been wanting to check that brewery out anyways :)
Awesome!
I will probably be there, but most likely solo. Wesley just got diagnosed with flu today, so I imagine he’ll still be feeling down in to next week. Not sure, I’ve never had the flu.
Awesome you will be there. Not awesome about the crud.

I working...

Busy week for me. Mini moto Monday, trivia Tuesday, club meeting Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

You are quite the social butterfly!!! :flipoff2::grinpimp:

I think I can make this work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom