UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Between Upstate and ONSC I wonder.🤔🤔🤔
5 acres bordering Uwharrie NF and the river? It’d be one hell of a base camp/ event area/ always open camp spot. I’d be willing to pitch in with a group too. Anyone down to possibly even explore this idea? Dm if you wanna do it that way. Hopefully the link will work up top

24 years...

24 years...

It's sad, but not unexpected. They had trouble getting new blood to take over the reigns, and the event was hosted at a RV park. Good for people with RVs, but IMO it lost the allure of more primitive camping trips. That and the venue was like 30-45 minutes from the park, meaning you had to either tow your crawler from the event to the park every day, or camp at the park away from the event.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!! Awesome group of guys, they taught me how to wheel.

Preaching to the Mud choir here, but there are a lot of members that don't do the forum thing. To at least reach those that maintain some Facebook presence, UC has a FB Group now too.

www.facebook.com/groups/upstatecruisers/

Last edited:
LOL, I didn't know I wasn't a member of the FB group.
There wasn’t one, or if there was it was buried and forgotten. UC had a FB “Page”, but there was no way to really interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom