Registry U.S. 70's Registration. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
1993 Australian HZJ75
Naturally aspirated 1HZ
Few mods to be updated later.
Just installed 80 series front and second row seats.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I fabricated temp brackets to test fit yet strong enough to leave for a period of time.

Pics are prior to covers, at first I didn't think it would look right but now complete I'm very happy.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
20140908_093608.jpg
Well, this has already been posted by Kurt but this beauty now resides in Denver, CO. 2 days behind the wheel and lovin' every minute of it. Thanks to Kurt, and Steve at Landcruisersdirect

View attachment 940140 Well, this has already been posted by Kurt but this beauty now resides in Denver, CO. 2 days behind the wheel and lovin' every minute of it. Thanks to Kurt, and Steve at Landcruisersdirect

:cool:

Glad your enjoying it. I really miss it!

Still haven't been back to US to get a current photo - here is an older one from a road trip to Sierra Leone a year or so ago...
SL cruiser.jpg

1988 BJ71 in Utah. This is the wife's rig she just received from Land Cruisers Direct with some help from Cruiser Outfitters!

uploadfromtaptalk1410887268260.jpg

Sorry that it took me so long to post to this thread, but I just got new wheels and tires on it, and finally took it up to Rainier. I imported it from Vancouver, BC in early 2012. 308k. 2" OME with 235/85 R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. Thanks to NGray for discussions on the tire/wheel combo.

1985 BJ70. Seattle, WA.
P1040707.JPG

Previously registered truck under new "management".

1986 BJ73, LHD

(Photos taken for my insurance co ...)

BJ73LV - 01.jpg

BJ73LV - 02.jpg

Nice of you to say Charles, but compared to the two in your stable, this one has to stay in the shadows. It is solid and I do enjoy it so far.

Nice of you to say Charles, but compared to the two in your stable, this one has to stay in the shadows. It is solid and I do enjoy it so far.
You'll have to bring it out to Charlotte Douglas some day and take me for a ride. :)

Be glad to. With decent traffic, my office is only 20 minutes away in the 200 .... 45 minutes with the all powerful 3B ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom