U joint cost

Visit site
OK, just for giggles I called my local dealer for a cost on u joints. $320 for all four. Is the $35 at cruiseroutfitters for one? I assume so. Does anyone know what the cost from Cdan is for them. Surely not what the local stealership wanted. Both Kurt and Dan are out this week so any info is appreciated.

Visit site
My local dealer offers the CDan discount to our club and IIRC, they were about $50-55 @. Most have not had good things to say about anything other than OEM.

Visit site
OK, just for giggles I called my local dealer for a cost on u joints. $320 for all four. Is the $35 at cruiseroutfitters for one? I assume so. Does anyone know what the cost from Cdan is for them. Surely not what the local stealership wanted. Both Kurt and Dan are out this week so any info is appreciated.

Try trail-gear.com. When I got mine a while back they were $30. That is if I remember correctly. Matsuba and the part # is UJ-230H. Hope that helps...

Visit site

The local dealer here quoted $82 a pop as well. Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters was out of stock when I spoke with him a week and a half ago, but had some coming in early next month (May) IIRC. He carries the Matsuba ones, which I have heard is the next best thing to OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom