U joint cost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

acjb

GOLD Star
Threads
OK, just for giggles I called my local dealer for a cost on u joints. $320 for all four. Is the $35 at cruiseroutfitters for one? I assume so. Does anyone know what the cost from Cdan is for them. Surely not what the local stealership wanted. Both Kurt and Dan are out this week so any info is appreciated.

My local dealer offers the CDan discount to our club and IIRC, they were about $50-55 @. Most have not had good things to say about anything other than OEM.

In my experience the OEM U-joints are worth the extra experience. Yes, there are cheaper choices, but there are reasons they are cheaper.

The shop that did my drive shafts told me that they had very poor results with anything other than OEM.

OK, just for giggles I called my local dealer for a cost on u joints. $320 for all four. Is the $35 at cruiseroutfitters for one? I assume so. Does anyone know what the cost from Cdan is for them. Surely not what the local stealership wanted. Both Kurt and Dan are out this week so any info is appreciated.

Try trail-gear.com. When I got mine a while back they were $30. That is if I remember correctly. Matsuba and the part # is UJ-230H. Hope that helps...

The local dealer here quoted $82 a pop as well. Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters was out of stock when I spoke with him a week and a half ago, but had some coming in early next month (May) IIRC. He carries the Matsuba ones, which I have heard is the next best thing to OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom