TWT —-The Wrenching Thread. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chunks missing from your tires? I had a few spots on mine, but just minor..that place is rough on tires....

Yeah, definitely. Nothing yuge, but several corners are knocked off. Balancing these jokers should be fun now. Need another raffle to get some tires!

Finished putting my case back in. I had a little help.

68316877-94AF-429D-8AB3-3D6CCCB1B9E6.jpeg

087F4CC0-120A-4DB9-80A7-E5A849AD175C.jpeg

264F093D-E34F-4730-99E4-A67B08D63EC5.jpeg

Any chunks missing from your tires? I had a few spots on mine, but just minor..that place is rough on tires....
Always at super lift

@NC LX, did you figure out what caused the mess in the case?

Gonna make a go at installing a Sniper on a DLC fellas 60 on Saturday at my place. Feel free to come by.

Zach and I are going to mess with the 55 Sunday in Guntersville. Any shenanigans are welcome to drink beer and point.

Yeah.

Gonna make a go at installing a Sniper on a DLC fellas 60 on Saturday at my place. Feel free to come by.

How goes it?

I was able to put new brake pads on the Tumdra today during commercials and halftime of the UF-USC game...nice to be able to stop again..😀

Got the fuel pump in and then the rain hit. Now I'm hanging durock in the shower to pass the time. Rain looks to be passing soon though and then I'll be back to the wrenches!

Sounds like @roryhamaker got his Sniper fired up earlier.

We made a go at sorting braswell's 55. More afternoons and many more beers will be needed to make her chooch properly. It's a fun puzzle for this nerd.

We made a go at sorting braswell's 55. More afternoons and many more beers will be needed to make her chooch properly. It's a fun puzzle for this nerd.

chooch? The voltmeter is gonna get a workout i bet...any running theories?

Chooch = "work properly" in British Columbian according to the YouTube genius AvE. If you are unfamiliar, his channel is awesome though not child friendly due to language.

Only theory yet is bodged wiring. There's a nest of coiled wiring, convolute, and control boxes under the dash at the passenger side kick panel. By the time we'd found that we were a couple hours into trying to quickcharge the battery. Worst case, he'll need to find a center diff ECU and run a parallel circuit - which still ain't that bad.

Sniper tuning progress is slow; it's tough to put wheel time in with a failed master cylinder... so long as the Brown Truck brings the new one this afternoon it'll be another shiny new part going on this rig. As always, beer is in the fridge and commentary is welcome; so come on by.

Got an old 8274 the other day that was in bad shape, but had a new motor. A couple bags of service parts and a ridiculous amount of cleaning later, and she's back on her feet. Itll be up for sale once I put some new leads in the relay box.

Got an old 8274 the other day that was in bad shape, but had a new motor. A couple bags of service parts and a ridiculous amount of cleaning later, and she's back on her feet. Itll be up for sale once I put some new leads in the relay box.

Would look good hanging on the front of the 60.

I'll keep an eye out for another one for the 60. These things are super rebuildable, and parts were easy to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom