Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Spencer canyon campground up there is nice. High elevation too. I'll be in Gardner canyon April 25 26 and 27 too with my cruiser.
I may be up for the Santa Ritas... are you camping away from others or down where the campers can make it?

I may be up for the Santa Ritas... are you camping away from others or down where the campers can make it?

Where other campers can make it. Got a few non cruiser vehicles in my party this time. Ever been to Gardner? Its a nice area, far out secluded, lots to do. Camp grounds are right off the road mostly and pretty spaced out. You can do some target shooting, quads and dirt bikes tool around.

Last edited:
Where other campers can make it. Got a few non cruiser vehicles in my party this time. Ever been to Gardner? Its a nice area, far out secluded, lots to do. Camp grounds are right off the road mostly and pretty spaced out. You can do some target shooting, quads and dirt bikes tool around.
I have been all over the Santa Ritas, I like to 4wd camp away from the asses....I mean masses :)

Funny thing I was just getting on here to post as well. The 19th at Barrios works for me

I asked because according to the initial plan (posted in CSC calendar), it is supposed to be today and I saw no discussion of it.
We dont follow the rules like you Phx nerds:poof:

Spoken like a true Tucsonian. As a Wildcat, I can say last minute planning and happy hour are two of the best things about The Old Pueblo.

I won't be able to make it tonight, but I wanted to see if we wanted to schedule a Cruise up Mount Lemmon on Saturday, 10 May? We can do the Ski Area / Or Summerhaven and then come on down to my cabin for a Cruiser Tech Session.

We have done this before, everyone knows the drill.

Lots of camping is available at my place or in the very local area if people want to make it an overnighter.

Please add it to Tonight's official meeting agenda. Tomorrow I will review the minutes, and if there is interest, I will start a new thread to provide broader notification to the CSC and the Phoenix crowd.

Chuck

Couldn't make it to today's meet. Had to color eggs for the Easter bunny :D

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD Forum

I think we have the classic "failure to communicate". Like some others, I got busy and didn't make it. My apologies to anybody who went expecting more participation, hope you had fun anyway. So for May, lets take Chuck up on his generous offer and go up Mt. Lemmon. Yea or nay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom