Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Long day at work, up since 0330. Now I'm brewing and drinking.

Sorry, won't be making the meet.

Long day at work, up since 0330. Now I'm brewing and drinking. Sorry, won't be making the meet.
yeah and I walked to school today with no shoes backwards... See you next time :)

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Yeah wasn't snowing here either, got all he way up to 27. Hope that batch of beer is for the barbecue at you house next month :)

Thanks for coming out everyone! Especially Mike K and Chuy from the big city :D Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

image-767017697.jpg

Its always a pleasure to hang out with the Tucson CSC folks. Great meeting place, the food and drinks were excellent! Im going to have to come down more often for the Tucson meets. I think we have a potential trail leader for April ROTM!

:cheers:

Katherine and I had a good time. Thanks for the invite. Always nice to meet fellow cruiser heads.

Katherine and I had a good time. Thanks for the invite. Always nice to meet fellow cruiser heads.
Katherine was a J*ep owner I don't know if I trust her.... :) cool chick. Next month I am going to try and make it up again to one of the Phx meets maybe we can have the 80 v8 section Mike?

Open to ideas on the next meet. Any ideas fellas? I was thinking March 15th. Open to a meet spot

We need a brewery on the east side.

Sentinel Peak Brewing just opened up next to the Trader Joes on Grant & Swan. Haven't tried their beer yet so can't say if it's good. They are serving food. Gonna give it a shot soon.

Sentinel Peak Brewing just opened up next to the Trader Joes on Grant & Swan. Haven't tried their beer yet so can't say if it's good. They are serving food. Gonna give it a shot soon.
give us and update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom