Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was a good meet up, with good pizza, good beer, and some new faces. Welcome to the newbies. Looking forward to the next one.

It was nice meeting you all, we’ll have to get something going for a day of off roading somewhere!

40D71EF9-66E7-48C5-823F-17E454A9A0C9.jpeg

Any recommendations for a mechanic in the Tucson/Green Valley area for a 100/GX. I want to build relationship with one before something major s***s the bed, so I figure lets start with an oil change.

Any recommendations for a mechanic in the Tucson/Green Valley area for a 100/GX. I want to build relationship with one before something major s***s the bed, so I figure lets start with an oil change.
Steve at Primarily Japanese on Stone has a built GX470.

Steve at Primarily Japanese on Stone has a built GX470.

I do! But I’m headed back to Infiniti next week.

Thats what I thought after the meeting we talked to Steve. Monday morning the lady friend called them to see if they were open on columbus day, and someone whose name starts with R (ryan or rick?) when asked if Steve would be there that day was told he no longer works there... so she didnt take it in... So after you no longer work there are they still a good choice for GX service?

Abso
Thats what I thought after the meeting we talked to Steve. Monday morning the lady friend called them to see if they were open on columbus day, and someone whose name starts with R (ryan or rick?) when asked if Steve would be there that day was told he no longer works there... so she didnt take it in... So after you no longer work there are they still a good choice for GX service?
absolutely, the guys there are really really good. Tell them you’d like Aaron to work on it, he was a Lexus tech for years and years before moving over to there. He’s a great guy. He also has a 100 series LC.
And sorry about that, I had planned to work all this week but they said it was going to be on the slow side and I could take a few days off before I started back at Infiniti, so I did. You can also bring it over to me at Infiniti, I’d just ask for a couple of weeks to get settled in before it comes over.

I am bummed I had to miss the meet up. Did you guys discuss a trip at all? I would love to do the Patagonia trail again with camping one night if anyone is up for it this month.......

I don't imagine December will be a good meet, so I will plane for January.

I will also have a DOTM open to the Tucson area members first, and then open up folks outside the Tucson are to sell all the tickets. Stay tuned.

I will try to make it down in January for your meeting and bring t-shirts in case people want to buy something new.

I don't imagine December will be a good meet, so I will plane for January.

I will also have a DOTM open to the Tucson area members first, and then open up folks outside the Tucson are to sell all the tickets. Stay tuned.

DOTM?

Man everyday is Wednesday when you are self employed, as long as I dont have a show or something I will be there. That said December has a few shows.

Getting out ahead of this........when in January is a good time for all the Tucson folks to meet? It'll be here before we know if and I dont want to fail to organize.

Jason

Getting out ahead of this........when in January is a good time for all the Tucson folks to meet? It'll be here before we know if and I dont want to fail to organize.

Jason

I should be in for attending and will bring t-shirts for sale if anyone wants another.

I do not feel like reading through 30 pages.. but i would like to join the next meeting if possible.

Is this a club event? And if so where do i join? Trying to find more tucson land cruiser folks.

I do not feel like reading through 30 pages.. but i would like to join the next meeting if possible.

Is this a club event? And if so where do i join? Trying to find more tucson land cruiser folks.

The club application is here. Application

The contacts in Tucson are a Jason @ARJMN or Mekaela @Wilma83 that will have the best info on a meet up. The club statewide has about 500 members of which less than half are active. Every month there is a run, all members are invited.

Look forward to meeting you in Tucson at the January meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom