Tucson Alignment Shop Recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a recommended shop for an alignment. When replacing the tires I noticed that my camber is off a bit on the 86 4Runner, time for an alignment.

I think I'll take this opportunity to mildly crank my torsion bars to remove a little of my stinkbug. I've never done this, but it doesn't look hard. This biggest PITA will be my sloping and uneven driveway.

I've been going to Alignment, Brake & Suspension for about four years now. They were recommended to me by a family friend and they are great.

They inspect everything and are very thorough and knowledgeable.

(520) 722-2276

They're not as cheap as some other shops, but I highly recommend them.

I've been going to Alignment, Brake & Suspension for about four years now. They were recommended to me by a family friend and they are great.

They inspect everything and are very thorough and knowledgeable.

(520) 722-2276

They're not as cheap as some other shops, but I highly recommend them.

I just had my '97 4Runner aligned there, and the upper control arm bushings replaced and I also recommend them.

I'm looking for a recommended shop for an alignment. When replacing the tires I noticed that my camber is off a bit on the 86 4Runner, time for an alignment.

I think I'll take this opportunity to mildly crank my torsion bars to remove a little of my stinkbug. I've never done this, but it doesn't look hard. This biggest PITA will be my sloping and uneven driveway.
Good question, I bought my tires from Jack Furier's on Palo Verde road. Ask for Paul, Gen. Manager, he did my alignment for $69 roughly, best thing I did after getting the Cooper tires from them as well. I tend to see a lot of Cruisers in the bays at this particular shop.

Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom