Trying to find the part number for this engine harness clamp (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my plastic holder / clamp for the main engine wiring harness has broken - does anyone know the part number for this piece? thank you.

IMG_3204.jpg

thank you. that 82711-3H180 looks like it will do the trick. it's not the OEM part for the 100 series, but I've read that some have used that one on the 80 series with good luck. I'll give it a try

thank you. that 82711-3H180 looks like it will do the trick. it's not the OEM part for the 100 series, but I've read that some have used that one on the 80 series with good luck. I'll give it a try
Hey Excessive, Was the the correct clamp? I'm trying to source several broken clamps on the engine wiring harness. Thanks

i did not order it , as I do not think it will work . in the diagrams, i think the 26.7 on the part # 82711-3h180 is the diameter. my broken one has a "28" on it, and by my measurements my broken one is 34mm in diameter. I don't think it is available for purchase from Toyota

If anyone finds and confirms this clamp. Please Please let me know?
It was told once, it likely comes with wire harness!

I tie them up often!

IMHO, we find this clamp busted mostly due to someone use to lean on. Find one broken, bet is: It has a new windshield, starter job, rear water by-pass joint leak serviced, etc.

If anyone finds and confirms this clamp. Please Please let me know?
It was told once, it likely comes with wire harness!

I tie them up often!

IMHO, we find this clamp busted mostly due to someone use to lean on. Find one broken, bet is: It has a new windshield, starter job, rear water by-pass joint leak serviced, etc.
Thoughts on 82711-20870 as a match? Drawings have it at 30mm diameter

Curious if this would fit? I need to open hood and look closer but just throwing it out there.

I found that the clamp from a 3rd generation 4runner engine harness works. that is what i used on my LX470
You can't buy it from Toyota (the clamp is only sold w/ the wire harness) , bu 3rd gens are pretty plentiful in junkyards.

I can't find an actual image of it, just the drawing from the parts catalog. I am ordering one up and will reply back here.
I've Ordered one locally, will see!

Last edited:
It is a tight fit, but seems to fit well. This is on a '99. I don't have the front of the original clamp. Does your clamp also have a number stamped on the rear?

Does the 03+ have additional wires in the harness? Perhaps they had to use a larger clamp because of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom