Triangle Monthly Meeting - November 5th, 2014 - 7:00pm - Tyler's Taproom in Apex (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Good morning gents!!

The November meeting is upon us. Tentative date is November 5th, 2014. I propose we move the place to Tyler's Taproom in Apex, NC at 7:00pm.

Who can make it out?

Thanks!

Not going to make this one

Hell yeah I am down. Any way to do it earlier? Liked it when we met early that one time. Had a great turnout and had more time to hang out. If not, no worries.

I'll be there but not with the cruiser :(
The driver's seat is pulled out and I'm waiting on Gamiviti gears to fix it up.

I'll be there but not with the cruiser :(
The driver's seat is pulled out and I'm waiting on Gamiviti gears to fix it up.
Make sure to raise the thigh support all the way up so you can access the two front panel removal screws (needs power hooked up to do this). I don't think their instructions mention this. I scratched my head for a bit before reinstalling without fixing. Now I know. I'll be doing this same repair Sunday if I'm lucky.

Hell yeah I am down. Any way to do it earlier? Liked it when we met early that one time. Had a great turnout and had more time to hang out. If not, no worries.

How early are you thinking?

How early are you thinking?

Oh it does not matter to me. Whatever is good for everyone. I think that one time we met at 6:30 but I could be wrong. I can make it whenever its good for everyone else.

6:30 is not feasible for me. I can do 7.

We can move it up to 6:30 if that's what people would like!

7 is good.

Think I can make it. Not really feasible for me to make it much earlier than 7:00 usually, which it seems like everybody is cool with anyway.

I'll see you guys there. Just joined the club today. This is my first post BTW.

Awesome!! Looking forward to meeting you.

Do me a favor and when we meet, tell me what your username on the forum is. I always seem to have trouble matching up a new person to a mud handle :D

I'll be coming back from an all day mtg in Gboro so doubt I can make it out to Apex. What happened to Rally Pt?

We had a specific request for tyler's in apex this month. We've developed a kind of rotation between downtown, rally point and apex

Marcia and I plan on coming.

Hey Guys,

It's looking like I'm gonna have to stay home tonight. My little girl came down with a bad fever last night. On top of caring for her, I may be coming down with something too. I'll have to catch you guys next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom