Triangle Monthly Meeting - November 5th, 2014 - 7:00pm - Tyler's Taproom in Apex (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there with the wife. Gotta bring the lx this time. My brakes got real squirrelly and the brake light came on permanently. Reservoir is below min. :(
I'm worried I may have a leak.

Glad I checked the thread again. I was thinking downtown tylers. See yall at 7p in apex . Kids in tow.

I'll be out, but may be late.
-Derek

I'll be there with the wife. Gotta bring the lx this time. My brakes got real squirrelly and the brake light came on permanently. Reservoir is below min. :(
I'm worried I may have a leak.

Stop breaking that truck more! I haven't had a chance to fix it yet!

Not a bad lineup tonight.
2- 100s
2- Fzj 80s
2- FJ 80s
2- 4x series
1- fjmashup 60

Other than my redneck cruise control ( hand throttle) breaking and currently being locked out at gas station at Jordan lake, enjoyed it fellas. Glad it all worked out to join the party.

Sheeplehearder sorry I didn't get to say hello. Hell of a rig you got there from Jeremy. I'm pretty sure it was you I saw on 40 this past mayish while heading to a client mtg in Asheville.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
And sorry Johnny, you've been trumped on biggest cruiser card ;)

image.jpg

Sorry I wasn't able to stick around longer. The drive back to Fayetteville and early morning Army PT is never fun. Hope to see you all at more meetups and on the trails.

Ah I wondered when you were going to make it to an event.... Jeremy made that rig up right. Toyota "1 ton" front axle 3 link, Aussie quad headlight conversion. Hope you make it to the barn in December been a while since i've seen that rig.

Ah I wondered when you were going to make it to an event.... Jeremy made that rig up right. Toyota "1 ton" front axle 3 link, Aussie quad headlight conversion. Hope you make it to the barn in December been a while since i've seen that rig.

Unfortunately I'll be out of state on a training exercise during the Xmas party/trail ride. I should be at the Nov 15 work day if I can get my suspension put back together. I managed to bend one of the tie rod ends last time I was at Uwharrie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom