Triangle Monthly Meeting - Feb 2nd @ 7pm @ Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
EDIT:

Feb 2nd is confirmed!! See everyone on Thursday Feb second at 7pm at Backyard Bistro in Raleigh!

There is another basketball game on 2/1, and 2/8 is not available. Are we good with Thursday 2/2 @ 7pm for our next meeting?

Please post up soon. Need to confirm with the restaurant asap.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thursday works for me. I'll see you guys there.

We are now confirmed for Feb 2nd in Raleigh. See everyone next Thursday!

Meeting is tonight!!!

I won't be able to make it tonight. Came down with a cold/flu a couple days ago, healing is slow. Fortunately it's not rona. Don't need to get anyone else sick.

Have fun without me everyone!

Oookkk. . I go out of town Saturday for a month. I hope someone gets it because I don't know if I'll be able to make it in March.

Oookkk. . I go out of town Saturday for a month. I hope someone gets it because I don't know if I'll be able to make it in March.
Thanks but I’m out as I’m under the weather also. Maybe if someone from Durham area is there they can take it. Otherwise I can grab it later.
@White Sheep You can pass it along to me, I'll be at the next monthly meeting or the Meet & Greet in March, I can get it to him.

We will be back to the first Wednesday of the month next month. See everyone then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom