TRIAD area dinner mtg 1/7/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jfz80

Cruisin’
Threads
Ok folks it’s that time again. Let’s meet up at Bad Daddy’s Burger bar on Wendover Ave next Tuesday at 6:00 for an evening of food friends and cruisers. Bring the family and the cruiser and any thoughts you may have to add to the conversation about our meetings moving forward this year.

Gather In the lot around 6. Dining at 6:30.

4522 W Wendover Ave
Unit 101
Greensboro, NC 27409
United States

79A1192E-C9E7-4FB4-B2F4-F3621657F07A.jpeg

Please add any tags you see missing

@jfz80
@fj40z
@TB03
@stevezero
@copterjock
@HENDOG
@blue98stang
@77 KROOZER
@AUGuy
@gaap master
@40LandCruising
@CAW16
@rowtide
@forrest5000
@jtmosca
@JohnBoyd
@tstepp920
@Gmfullsize
@Not A CJ
@Rice
@evabellefj40
@David1947

Last edited:
Hey Folks!

NCFJ is gathering the same night at 6:30p at East Coast Wings on New Garden if you guys would be interested in changing the venue and joining in there?

Lolz. To use my favorite stefánism. It’s whatever man. You should report to the planning thread with input if you really want to institute a group meeting.

edit: Onsc’ers. Get your vote in in the next 24 hours. To be fair to all others I won’t change the topic and title less than a week from the meeting date. Of course y’all can come to bad daddy’s too ;)

Last edited:
My implication was for ONSC and NCFJ to gather together...not suggesting that folks choose one or the other.

I followed that part and didn't intend to have to pick one. Just hearing out our clubs thoughts but i dont want to change the location on folks after its been posted within a week for fear of people making plans and endeding up at wrong place. Last line was 1/2 humor but also true as well. There is a planning thread thats been up for the month in the stickies input is being accepted in.

I'm gonna try to make it to the burger place on Tues.

@forrest5000 any chance you'll be up here? I owe you whatever beer youd like for the door cards.

I'll be at Bad Daddy's unless something is changed.

I'm also missing form the list.

I'm gonna try to make it to the burger place on Tues.

@forrest5000 any chance you'll be up here? I owe you whatever beer youd like for the door cards.
If im working up that way , im in.

Burgers here also.

And on the opposite end of the work thing.... I'm starting a new job this week so I can't make it.

Sorry you can't make it but extremely happy you are starting a new job.

Not working in town, so im out also.

congrats on the new gig @jamesurq. hopefully you wont have to deal with any Karen's

I'm still hopin to be there. will depend on my patient

I'm not going to be able to be there. Just too much going on tonight. Sorry boys. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom