TrekboxX for 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TrekboxX

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey guys,
Starting this thread to answer any questions regarding the pricing and sale of the systems for the 80 series. We are just starting the design phase, so nothing is set in stone, but in all likelihood the System Alpha will be priced identically to the 100 series, which is as follows:

Base System - $3195
Wing Kit - $375
Cargo Barrier - $635
Divider - $350
Shelf and Fridge Barrier - $515
Full setup (everything above) - $4695
Zulu 1 drawer - $1095
Zulu 2 drawer - $1895
Aux Work Station - $170

I will update this thread with any changes, and be happy to answer any questions about pricing. It is likely that we will do a pre-order/sale for these soon. A thread in 80 series tech is located here:

TrekboxX drawer system for 80 series!

More to come.

David

Can you take a video of your products in use? I've seen a ton of pics but have yet to see a video of your system. Thanks

Can you take a video of your products in use? I've seen a ton of pics but have yet to see a video of your system. Thanks
Hi Ryan,
It's been on the to-do list, I just haven't gotten around to it. It's pretty straightforward- drawers open and wings hinge up. Is there something in particular that you have questions about?

Hi Ryan,
It's been on the to-do list, I just haven't gotten around to it. It's pretty straightforward- drawers open and wings hinge up. Is there something in particular that you have questions about?
Just like to see products in actions before putting them on my list :)

What kind of crinkle finish is that on your drawer fronts?

This drawer system looks incredible and I would absolutely love to have one. No doubt you are an incredibly talented craftsman. The first post of this thread quotes $4695 as the price for the full kit. The website now lists the full kit at $5,995, $1,300 more than the initial quote. What has driven the price up so much?

Last edited:
This drawer system looks incredible and I would absolutely love to have one. No doubt you are an incredibly talented craftsman. The first post of this thread quotes $4695 as the price for the full kit. The website now lists the full kit at $5,995, $1,300 more than the initial quote. What has driven the price up so much?

Not to be rude but have you paid any attention to how much plywood prices have gone up in the last 6-12 months? Lumber in general is up like 100-200% from last year. David is a one man show and material prices have gone up significantly in the past year much less 4 years ago when he made this post.

Cant just distribute billions to the american people and assume price of goods will stay flat.....

It's alright guys. I think I spoke with @nodor via email. You are all correct. Our prices have gone through the roof. Even OSB for shipping crates went from $9 to $40. Metal is way up. Hardware is way up, when you can get it. We had to buy a truckload of Baltic Birch last week (and rent more space to store it) because we're expecting it to not even be available later this year.

I stay away from politics when interacting as a business- but yes. When you start printing money to look like the good guys you screw the economy.

It's alright guys. I think I spoke with @nodor via email. You are all correct. Our prices have gone through the roof. Even OSB for shipping crates went from $9 to $40. Metal is way up. Hardware is way up, when you can get it. We had to buy a truckload of Baltic Birch last week (and rent more space to store it) because we're expecting it to not even be available later this year.

I stay away from politics when interacting as a business- but yes. When you start printing money to look like the good guys you screw the economy.
Yes you did! Didn't mean to come across as ignorant to those that responded. I was just legitimately curious what the reasons were. I suspected it was because of the reasons mentioned but do not work in the industry and just wanted to confirm. I appreciate the responses. Hope to purchase one of these one day!

Cant just distribute billions to the american people and assume price of goods will stay flat.....
The CARES act alone (2020) was $2.2 trillion.

The American Rescue plan Act of 2021 is $1.9 trillion.

Plus another $150 billion (approximate) of additional “relief”.

basically: a bit more than $4.5 trillion.

“billions” seriously under represents is size of the issue.

Last edited:
Hey all! As you know we use Baltic birch for our systems. Well, it's made in Russia... So we will not be buying any more until further notice. We have a good amount of inventory (bought a LOT last year before the shortages), but it will run out most likely later this year. We are working on alternatives, but nothing so far that is concrete. Prices will go up- our material costs are already 3-5x what they were. Bottom line- get your order in if you want a system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom