Trekboxx Drawer System for 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but do you offer a "cap" for the fridge slide to make a flat load floor for when the fridge is not installed?

Can you customize a "Bravo" system with a shallow drawer and fridge slide on one side instead of a second large drawer?

First question- yes, I make a fridge area cover. It's $150 and attaches into the same holes the barriers go into.

Second question - That's the Alpha!

Back to back weekends spent doing some exploring in New Mexico. The @TrekboxX system continues to be a game changer in terms of convenience when out with the family. It makes quick lunch stops (and camping in general) a breeze.
IMG_2948.jpg
IMG_3042.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg

Last edited:
I have two questions for you. First is what is the weight of the Bravo system? The second question is similar to one that was just asked. If you buy a Bravo system first can you get the parts to change it into an Alpha at a later date? I don't have an LC 200 yet but will have one soon. This is something I am going to do sometime down the road.

First question- yes, I make a fridge area cover. It's $150 and attaches into the same holes the barriers go into.
Do you happen to have any pictures of the fridge cover in use? I don’t remember seeing any on your IG.

@TrekboxX, do you know what the largest Snomaster fridge someone can put into an Alpha system is? I'm considering an upgrade. I need some ice for Scotch. :)

@TrekboxX, do you know what the largest Snomaster fridge someone can put into an Alpha system is? I'm considering an upgrade. I need some ice for Scotch. :)
Good question. I actually recently became a dealer for them because per their specs some of the larger dual zones would fit. However, it looks like their specs don’t include latches and hinges. So, I am working on getting a demo or two to see firsthand what’s the skinny. We recently got an Opus trailer and want to throw an LP66 in there to try out.

As of now the National Luna 60 twin is a good option, and their prices have come way down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom