Trekboxx Drawer System for 200 series (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there anyone in the Denver area that has a TB that would be willing to meet up? I'm really curious to see this system in person before laying out the cash. Thanks!
I have a place in Broomfield, CO that I spent a couple weeks a month at. You'd have to come to me, but I'm happy to let you have a look. My rig (and Trek Boxx, has lots of 4 wheeling and expedition use.

You can't go wrong with @sleeoffroad and theyre closer to you than me. But you will see new stuff there and not a set up with thousands of miles.

Last edited:
Bravo system with added center divider. really exceeded my expectations. My girls have too many friends now so it sits at the shop while my third row gets daily use. Really miss it
8BB5DD84-1FE9-436A-8B29-4E4B3A70D92C.jpeg

Is there a sleeping platform for a Trekboxx system in a 200? I see some 2nd row platforms on their website and searched Mud to this thread looking for pics of a sleeping platform setup but can’t find any good pics of a sleep setup. Id’d like to keep one 2nd row seat and have an extended platform I could sleep on with storage underneath on the other side. Or just a platform that rests on the back of a folded down 2nd row seat.

Is there a sleeping platform for a Trekboxx system in a 200? I see some 2nd row platforms on their website and searched Mud to this thread looking for pics of a sleeping platform setup but can’t find any good pics of a sleep setup. Id’d like to keep one 2nd row seat and have an extended platform I could sleep on with storage underneath on the other side. Or just a platform that rests on the back of a folded down 2nd row seat.
Check out the Air Down Gear Up sleeper drawer options.

Give David a call or send him a message. He’s pretty open to modifying the existing designs. If you only wanted half of the second row platform, I’m sure he’d be able to make that work.

Yes, our 2nd row platforms are 60/40. The optional kicker give more length once you move the front seats after stopping.

I sold my 200 without the Trekboxx system and need it gone from my house. Will help instal. I’m in Boulder Colorado

367BC538-80DB-44EE-AD51-125F628D88E6.jpeg
4DE75512-2B5A-4579-B288-D42166714935.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom