TRD Rock Warriors..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

without tires in very nice condition as much a thousand I would guess. There is a set with rubber, lugs and tpms asking 1700 where I am. Could probably get them cheaper. Keep in mind the need for spacers at approx. $300.

Sometime you will see them at CL for good price, but it is rare. I think they do not make this wheel anymore.

This one is $500 TRD RIMS 285/65/17 Yokohama tires

Bought ours with great BF's on there for $900.

Again, be ready to get at least 1" spacers.

Actually if you don't want to use bigger bolt on spacers, 10mm slip on spacers will clear the front hub and you use different center caps to get over the dust covers. With 10mm you still have enough hub exposed to center the wheels also. Rears don't need spacers and rock warriors offset is 50mm vs. stock wheels at 60mm so they will stick out 10mm more than stock aside from spacers also.
9cd2a83e-4a78-41cf-a82d-7a3d43498b3d_zpszrilbs6c.jpg~original

Last edited:
^^^Good advice on the different spacer options. It was the one thing that factored into me not getting some. I really like the wheel but the prices have been pretty high in seattle lately. I like that they are forged and they look really good! I will keep looking for that good can't pass up deal for a mud tire setup.

I've seen used sets with usable tires for $800 around the Northeast. Got mine a few years ago for $400. No tires and in average used condition. Then picked up a nearly new set of 5 BFG AT KO2 in 285/75/17 for less than $600 a few months later. And please just buy matching 1-1.25" spacers and use matching center caps all around. Not into the front and rear wheels with different center caps.

I got my set of (4) for $700. Just the wheels with the old tires on them, no TPMS.

Found some bronze colored ones but they are 6 lug; thoughts on buying an a 6x139.7 to 5x150 adapter so I can run them? They are 16 inch.

Last edited:
Found mine locally on CL for $500. Picked up a spare elsewhere for 200. Not bad for set of 5.

These just popped up in the Denver area...

I bought a set of 4 for $600 a few weeks back. They were in mint condition and came with a set of shot BFG AT's on them...I was lucky enough to find a 5th spare that same day...the 5th cost me $250 for one wheel and it had a little curb rash.

Actually if you don't want to use bigger bolt on spacers, 10mm slip on spacers will clear the front hub and you use different center caps to get over the dust covers. With 10mm you still have enough hub exposed to center the wheels also. Rears don't need spacers and rock warriors offset is 50mm vs. stock wheels at 60mm so they will stick out 10mm more than stock aside from spacers also.

@Ali FJ80 What center caps work with the 10mm spacers? I can't seem to find any...

They are the ones referred to above. Came on the older tundra TRD wheels. It’s not an absolutely perfect fit from what I remember but it was pretty good.

Thanks @ga12r1 and @Ali FJ80 I found them. They list at 3 1/4" vs 3 3/8" of the original RW center caps.

Picked up my 5 on a Facebook yard sale page for $700 and they are getting a little touching up.

I got 4 with decent tires and spacers for 1300, added a 5th for 250.

Are spacers a must? And is the 10mm slip on spacer the same design as the regular spacers (with lug nuts)? Appreciate the clarification

Are spacers a must? And is the 10mm slip on spacer the same design as the regular spacers (with lug nuts)? Appreciate the clarification

The front 10mm spacers are the absolute minimum needed to get the wheels to fit. They are slip on.

DD27FB32-7FB6-49FB-9849-F6445C6D6FA6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom