SOLD Transmissions 3spd, 4spd, FJ40 and FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I am cleaning out my shed and have a number of transmissions to hopefully pass on to someone else. They are in varying conditions.

Three speed top shift, the top shift cover is broken asking Sold

Three speed that is just for parts and missing the top cover, so just the shaft gears and case. Asking SOLD

Tcase for three speed early version column shift vacum. It has two broken bolts in the housing. Asking SOLD

I have five 4 speed transmissions in varying range of completeness. Asking All SOLD

Let me know what you are interested in and I will get better pictures. All of these were stored inside until today. I just moved them to a covered rack outside so they are covered but outside.

Located in New Mexico, buyer pays shipping. Fastenal for shipping is probably the best. It can take me a few weeks to get them dropped of at Fastenal if that is the shipping chosen.

20191020_151828.jpg

20191020_145955.jpg

20191020_145945.jpg

20191020_145941.jpg

Last edited:
By chance, do you have a clutch inspection cover for a 3F bell housing (as used on 85.5-87 FJ60s)? This is the sheet metal cover that bolts to the bottom of the bell housing.

It's the LAST pictured item in this post: 2F/3F Flywheel, Bell Housing, Inspection Cover

Thanks - Steve

Doing a 4 speed swap into 72 fj40, need the following:
4 speed transfer case linkage
All bolts to 4 speed trans front cover
Bolts for transmission to t-case
4 speed drive shafts

I’m in Phoenix AZ, thanks!

Doing a 4 speed swap into 72 fj40, need the following:
4 speed transfer case linkage
All bolts to 4 speed trans front cover
Bolts for transmission to t-case
4 speed drive shafts

I’m in Phoenix AZ, thanks!
I thought this was a wanted ad...sorry.

Last edited:
Sent you a PM re: 3 spd and T-case

I have one.
Hey Dennis, sorry it took me so long to reply to this, so you have one that goes to a solid housing transfer case? Am I understanding correctly? If so I am interested. And it's to 97064. I want to ship it to my shop instead of house. Wish I would have remembered this tranny when I bought the AC........ Thanks -Matt

Hey Dennis, sorry it took me so long to reply to this, so you have one that goes to a solid housing transfer case? Am I understanding correctly? If so I am interested. And it's to 97064. I want to ship it to my shop instead of house. Wish I would have remembered this tranny when I bought the AC........ Thanks -Matt
Oh yeah, any 4 speed bell housings?

Matt, I will check and see which 4speeds I still have. I have not shipped the AC yet. I could hold off and see if it would save you shipping byputiing it on a pallet withthe trans if I have one for you.

I don't have a bellhousing

Ok check it out, let me know, we could ship all at once. No rush, I figured I couldn't put air in a rig that still has a 3 speed, lol. Thank you- Matt

Yes I believe I do have a unit out of an 87 fj60.

Where in NM are you? Might be interested in all of it ......

I have sold some of it. I will see what I have left tomorrow and let you know.

Ok check it out, let me know, we could ship all at once. No rush, I figured I couldn't put air in a rig that still has a 3 speed, lol. Thank you- Matt
Hey, I know I still owe for the 4 speed, I figured we were waiting till shipping makes more sense, after the apocalypse is over. I just wanted to touch base. thanks -Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom