Transmission trouble in DFW area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 93 LC 180K Shifting wierd, Took it to Toyota and was told I need a new trans. Of course I took the truck home and would like a second opinion.I would like to know if anyone has taken their truck to a shop for transmission issues in the dallas area and would recomend them???The pan was removed and it had some metal on it??The codes were 63 and 64 solidoid issues??They said they also rang out the wires to trans, no issues were found.. Thanks in advanced

A search for "solenoid transmission" and a reading of some of the threads pertaining to 1993 or 1994 transmissions may be helpful. Some have found that replacing the solenoids results in crisper, more positive feeling shifts.

Also, do you have pictures or a description of the quantity and size of the metal in the pan? Some metal sludge is normal.

I use Integrity Transmission out in Rockwall on the east side of the service road. Great guys tell them Mike Hanson sent you they fixed my trns. Mike

93 tranny

Well I took the truck to Integrity Transmission out in Rockwall and did mention your name Mike, I really appreciate the referral. Did you end up needing a complete rebuild? What did it end up costing and how many miles do you have on it since....Thanks again

93 tranny

Dont have pix of pan debris but it was full of metal with bigger chunk here and there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom