Transfercase shifter extension 80 100 LX450 LX470 GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Shifting your Tcase is super easy with no bending over.
Simple install extends shifter 3"
Powder coated to match
FREE SHIPPING

D33BD0FB-08F6-47EA-8103-48E260620B1F.jpeg

9476BF04-004E-4D64-8005-8F724987471F.png

C23416BA-E9AE-4376-8DA8-6B69A13AECC3.jpeg

BC8A1899-831B-4E90-9ACF-E3C9285B3B4A.jpeg

Absolutely fantastic piece. I have them in both 80’s and love them. Great product and customer service.

Installed mine in my LX470 this week and it’s so easy now with the extra leverage. I usually shift into 4L when I hit the trails and just leave it there because I don’t like leaning down over and over. Now, I think I’ll actually switch back and forth depending on terrain because of how smooth and easy it is. Simple and awesome.

(now to fab up a new shifter boot)

Where did you get your console back plate with the land cruiser pictured?
And yes thank you for your purchase
I bought one of my 80's from the guys at LFD Off-Road and it was in there. I just hit him up to see if he would make some more. If so, I will just send you one Phil. I have a Christmas Ornament one that I think was the end product too.

I bought one of my 80's from the guys at LFD Off-Road and it was in there. I just hit him up to see if he would make some more. If so, I will just send you one Phil. I have a Christmas Ornament one that I think was the end product too.

Thank you it would much appreciated

Does this kit work for a 60 too? Same kit...same simpleness? I like simple.

Yes it does!

Thank you @Godwin for your input

Thanks for the lightning fast service - received my two extensions just a couple days after ordering. One for the 100 and one for the 60.

I did a google search looking for this specific product. The google search found this thread and directed me back to MUD. I was happy to find these are produced by a vendor here on MUD. I bought two, thanks for making this product!

I did a google search looking for this specific product. The google search found this thread and directed me back to MUD. I was happy to find these are produced by a vendor here on MUD. I bought two, thanks for making this product!

Thanks for the order!
Almost 100 extensions in stock, shipping daily

Phil is the man!! Thank you for a great product, I will be testing it this weekend on the trails.

A.J

I would be interested in that plate also, if there are more available?

Just ordered the shifter extension and the jack adapter too while I was at it...I generally don't use the factory jack, but anything that will make it safer in an emergency is a +, thanks! ;)

Is there any possibility of getting another of those 80 plates? I'd love to have one, if possible!

Just ordered one! Looking forward to getting it installed!

Thanks!

Bought one.. very nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom