Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am interested in a late model fuse panel, but also wondering how much room will be above and below. I have considered a Bussman RTMR setup running to a switch panel in the sunglasses holder area. It would require a different cutout but similar area. (Pictures from thread on TacomaWorld) Picture Source.

1566055543531.jpeg

1566055648253.jpeg

I am interested in a late model fuse panel, but also wondering how much room will be above and below. I have considered a Bussman RTMR setup running to a switch panel in the sunglasses holder area. It would require a different cutout but similar area. (Pictures from thread on TacomaWorld) Picture Source.

View attachment 2060452

Also will gladly commit to paying for a panel that would fit the Bussman RTMR. I expect that with the short top (fits regular relays but not circuit breaker relays) this should be no problem since the specs show it shorter (34.6mm) than the Blue Sea fuse box 5029 (38.57mm).

Only difference needed is if @TRAIL TAILOR would be willing to make the panel with different cutout.

bussman rtmr.png

5029.jpg

View attachment 2060452

View attachment 2060456

Dude...thanks for posting that link. So many answers to questions I've had in the past.

Me next Jason! :)

G,

I'm out of the shop today, headed to the eye doctor. @neilson100 for a Bussmann RTMR is next and then I'll be cutting and bending a few. I'll be able to ship the E-100s by the end of next week.

J

Also will gladly commit to paying for a panel that would fit the Bussman RTMR. I expect that with the short top (fits regular relays but not circuit breaker relays) this should be no problem since the specs show it shorter (34.6mm) than the Blue Sea fuse box 5029 (38.57mm).

Only difference needed is if @TRAIL TAILOR would be willing to make the panel with different cutout.

View attachment 2060485

View attachment 2060486
Dude...thanks for posting that link. So many answers to questions I've had in the past.

Will cut sample tomorrow.

J

1567488123103.png

Is there room to move the RTMR over to accommodate mounting two BlueSea 2304 BusBars? This is from the link I posted before.

1567518666958.png

BlueSea 2304 Common Busbar
1567518693895.png

Is there room to move the RTMR over to accommodate mounting two BlueSea 2304 BusBars? This is from the link I posted before.

View attachment 2074494
BlueSea 2304 Common Busbar
View attachment 2074495
@TRAIL TAILOR I'd like to second @shevy77 question/request
Interested in this option as well.
I'm in for an early model Bussman RTMR model

Do you guys want the Bussman breaker option?

J

Do you guys want the Bussman breaker option?

J
Jason, Not certain what you mean by Bussman Breaker option? Are you asking about a Bussman circuit breaker instead of a Blue Sea circuit breaker? If so then I do not. I would ideally be mounting the Blue Sea 187-series surface mount circuit breaker. Like Blue Sea model 7142
7142.png
7135-7148_187_Surface.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom