ToyotaMatt (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone heard from @ToyotaMatt recently? I placed an order on 12/29/23 (with confirmation email) but have not received it yet. I have reached out via the VintageTEQ website, Gmail, and DM over the last couple of weeks but have not received a response. Is he ok?

Try a message thru instagram as well, good stuff but as above, too popular for his own good!

Has anyone heard from @ToyotaMatt recently? I placed an order on 12/29/23 (with confirmation email) but have not received it yet. I have reached out via the VintageTEQ website, Gmail, and DM over the last couple of weeks but have not received a response. Is he ok?

Yes, He's good, supppppper swamped-one man show.
Try a message thru instagram as well, good stuff but as above, too popular for his own good!

i have PM 'd on MUD here @arizona78 , i will await his reply back and address any order topic he brings to my attn. right away ...

matt :) :wrench: :wrench: :wrench:

Having a similar issue. Bought a windshield washer plug and play kit more than a week ago and no contact since initial order confirmation. Have emailed the address on his website and pm’d here with no response to multiple attempts. Anyone had any contact with Matt since this response?

Having a similar issue. Bought a windshield washer plug and play kit more than a week ago and no contact since initial order confirmation. Have emailed the address on his website and pm’d here with no response to multiple attempts. Anyone had any contact with Matt since this response?
Yes, He's good, supppppper swamped-one man show.
1708757461293.jpeg

Similar situation for me as well. Waiting on a couple orders. One from 2 months ago. Have tried contacting him multiple times through his website, email, Instagram, and here. Absolutely zero response.

@ToyotaMatt got everything squared away with me. Just a busy guy with lots going on!
My first and last dealing with this clown. Doesn't even send an e-mail or message that he received my 99 dollar purchase. Keeps lying to me that it will be sent out by mid week , or I have to assemble these parts.Whatever.
I've never understood how this guy does his business during peoples threads when no one else does.
He should spend more time filling his orders instead of taking peoples money for new orders.
I'd be careful ordering from him. My order placed 1/1/2024 Forgot I even ordered it for a while. I want to order from vendors on mud and have on many occasions with nothing but good results but this one has left a sour taste in my mouth.

@ToyotaMatt got everything squared away with me. Just a busy guy with lots going on!

I'd buy from Matt without a second thought.

Every vendor has an occasional blip, especially when dealing with one off, used parts and stuff that has to be ordered with long-ish lead times.

Every email I've sent Matt inquiring about parts has been returned in a timely manner

I've got 3 orders placed with @ToyotaMatt , dating back to Nov. And Dec. Of '23.
I am highly anticipating everything I ordered, and just really hoping Matt pulls through, and it all shows up at some point in the near future!!

I placed an order #5135 to @ToyotaMatt through the website on 10/19/23 and haven't received it yet. I placed an order for fusible links at the same time for the HDJ81 and received those in November 2023. I am super happy to have received those.
I have PM'd him here, and emailed through the email response that the order was placed and through the website but haven't received a response.

I placed an order #5135 to @ToyotaMatt through the website on 10/19/23 and haven't received it yet. I placed an order for fusible links at the same time for the HDJ81 and received those in November 2023. I am super happy to have received those.
I have PM'd him here, and emailed through the email response that the order was placed and through the website but haven't received a response.
Man, it's a bummer. My 3 orders combined were a pretty hefty sum, and I have long since paid the CC company for the charges. Not to mention, it's been so long now, I'm not even sure I'd have any success getting my money credited back with the CC company if said parts never show up.

He's got awesome looking parts on his website, and I'd even love to order more things, in fact I currently would, but I'm not even confident I will receive what I've already ordered at this point. Fingers 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom