Toyota FQ 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

help?

So...the seller isn't answering any of my inquiries, which is scary...but assuming I actually bid on this thing and won, can anyone provide me with some help getting home in terms of finding a certified imprter, and some kind of affordable way to get it here?

I'm really afraid I'd end up spending twice or better the cost of the rig getting here, and then end up with some kind of huge headache...

You're the President of the TLCA. You're going to have a headache anyway. ;p

TJK

(Sounds to me like Seth is your man.)

There's a 15 for sale on the paper today. It's restored and they're asking 3 million Chilean pesos. (approx $6000 US)

I'd be happy to call the number on the ad and request photos if someone is seriously interested.

Last edited:
Well, my buddy sold the property where I had my HQ-15 stored so I had
to drag it back to my house......
Now it is in my way, I guess the only thing I can do with it is RESTORE IT!!!
So to finance the project, are any of you nut-cases interested in buying my
Toyota Blizzard?? I am not going to give it away, so dont bother trying to
steal it off of me....
I would rather give the truly hard-core a shot at it before it goes on Ebay.

Email me direct at stevek@owens-export.com

PICT3005A.JPG

giz.jpg

Last edited:
Ha Ha... "L" Diesel Baby!!
Pict3070aa.jpg

Last edited:
Kaderabek said:
That's a good question....

TJK
Hello there
I apologize for not sending you any pics for the TT. I just could not (because of some problems) get to go and take detailed pics of all the wonderful vehicles. I will do that As Soon As I Can.
Ehsan

Last edited:
Anyone everheard of a 6x6? ... Well I just saw one the other day at a junkyard. Its in extremely good condition.. I wish I had the $13000 to buy it there and then.. And yes... :).. I took a couple of pics of it for the article.. :)
Ehsan

Frame capture

I can pull each frame for you. I need an e-mail to send them to you..

Shawn

Last edited:
So...the seller isn't answering any of my inquiries, which is scary...but assuming I actually bid on this thing and won, can anyone provide me with some help getting home in terms of finding a certified imprter, and some kind of affordable way to get it here?

I'm really afraid I'd end up spending twice or better the cost of the rig getting here, and then end up with some kind of huge headache...

I can help. just wrote an article for Todd K. Easy to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom