Toyota FQ 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Steve and I have been back and forth on this for quite some time. I'm still up for it. :D

TJK

I have other pics but some reason the MUD will not let me up load any more pics...I think i hit my limit. but i do have a b&w of a 2fq15 Ambi, a 2dw tanker that looks like a fQ15, a 71 fql, 72dw15lw and i think several others

Chef said:
Yes please! You know all TT content is member submitted, so this means-basically-you've just volunteered. I can help if you like! Same for the FQ article.

:doh: I was referring to the FJ25 article Todd has in the can, and you probably know nothing about. The entire 25 contingent has been on the edge of our seats waiting....... :rolleyes:

Cruiser_Nerd said:
:doh: I was referring to the FJ25 article Todd has in the can, and you probably know nothing about. The entire 25 contingent has been on the edge of our seats waiting....... :rolleyes:

With apologies, the 30th anniversary coverage has been taking up some space.

TJK

We've been waiting so patiently, I'm about to put a bezel on my 25 just to get it in TT!!!!
:D

Cruiser_Nerd said:

Pic from Johnny C. a 2 1/2 ton I presume........ :D
2_dw2.JPG

Does Anyone in the US want this vehicle? I have an open spot on a 40 ft contianer coming into Port of LA from OZ. Looking to fill this spot in the next 1-2 weeks. PLease PM if interested. Deminisions are my only concern on this item.

Seth

Uhhh, YEAH!
If the bidding doesn't go nuts, I'm thinking real hard on it, and that would be really helpful...pm me on details? Do you know a good registered importer?

All this FQ 10/15 info is new to me and really cool. If there is any chance of an article for it for TT, please refrain from posting the best pix here. If memory serves the editors prefer not to use pix for articles that have been blasted on the fourms and such. Still COOL stuff!

OK! I will save all of my pictures....
Honestly, I am about 90% done with the article, I just need to
edit some stuff.. Problem is business comes first :frown:

Business coming first is a good thing. :D

I'm busy making the FJ25 owners angry anyway. :rolleyes:

TJK

owens-export:
I have a phone call with Ehsan tonight about a couple he knows of over there, and the guys in Oz seem interested in helping with this as well...is there any way we could integrate what you have so far with this potential new info, or do you prefer to move forward with your stuff as it is?

by the way, if I don't hyphenate your "handle," it ends up looking like something completely different in my brain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom