Total or not ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was one of the excuses that I used to pick up our "old beater", "extra vehicle", 1999 LX. If my kid or I were to get in an accident, we have an "extra" 100 series to drive while we "negotiate" the value, and could take our time to find a replacement.
That is an ideal situation, when I first started daily driving my wife's accord I all most cried. The LX/LC are so much fun to drive.

That is an ideal situation, when I first started daily driving my wife's accord I all most cried. The LX/LC are so much fun to drive.
November of 2019, it was easy to justify a $5k, ~250k mile, one owner, no rust, no accident, slightly rough LX470...

I doubt I could find something like that now, and if I could, I might buy two more...

November of 2019, it was easy to justify a $5k, ~250k mile, one owner, no rust, no accident, slightly rough LX470...

I doubt I could find something like that now, and if I could, I might buy two more...
yeah that is not happening in this market, hopefully I will find something.

The market is definitely not favorable, but there are some in Denver within your price. Fly and ride may be your only opti9n.

The market is definitely not favorable, but there are some in Denver within your price. Fly and ride may be your only opti9n.
can you share some links ? or where they are listed ? thanks

Just Craigslist Denver. One has 197k, one has 300, one 350. You can guess which is $16 and which is $10. None of these three looked bad (quick perusal).

Single owner '04 with 152k miles in Doylestown PA. No price, but looks like it should be in your ballpark. Hopefully semi-local to you so you can check it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom