Topnault in SEMA! Booth # 24687 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tpclassic

Supporting Vendor
Threads
The SEMA Show in Las Vegas is just around the corner, taking place from October 31st to November 2nd. We are excited to showcase our offerings, including a brand-new, rustic green FJ40 full cab (model years 1975-1979), as well as two stunning classic Land Rover Defenders – the Defender 110 and Defender 90. During the event, we will also have a selection of our products on display for you to inspect and appreciate our craftsmanship and quality.

Furthermore, we are thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of the Topnault Affiliate Program, tailored for both shops and individuals like yourself. Stay tuned for more details in the coming week, which we will deliver via our email list. If you wish to stay updated, kindly subscribe to our email list on tpautoparts.com.

When you attend SEMA, don't forget to visit our booth, #24687, and look for Tim. We look forward to connecting with you there!

Booth 24687.jpg
Defender 110.jpg

Hi guys,

the long waited production level 75-79 FJ40 tubs will dock at Long Beach on October 15 and will be available to show in our Temecula warehouse starting from October 20th. Everyone is welcome to stop by and check their quality! I hope you all like it!

In case you cannot make it during our business hours (Mon-Fri from 8:30AM to 5:00PM) we can make special arrangement for you during the weekend. Just message me and we can schedule.

For those who cannot come to Temecula, you can find us at SEMA show (10/31 - 11/2) at Topnault booth #24687 in the Restoration area.

Don't forget to join Topnault Affiliate Program and save more!

Flyer B.png

Is anyone going to check out the tubs now that they are stateside and on display?

We actually will present this whole cab on SEMA, instead of the whole tub. Sorry for the confusion. We believe we can show more such as how well the pieces go together.

If anyone want this unit, we sell it for $13,500.00. We have no intention to continue selling the painted whole cab in the known future, except this one.

See you guys in SEMA and thank you for your support!

Tim

Image_20231020145204.jpg

Image_20231020145249.jpg

Image_20231020145255.jpg

Image_20231020145242.jpg

Too bad it isn't the '79-'83 cab. I have two of those that need some new parts. Good luck!

Too bad it isn't the '79-'83 cab. I have two of those that need some new parts. Good luck!

If was a 1/79-9/82 I would be all over buying the whole body. Probably already have 99% of what it would take to finish a complete 40. Could build this out as a 78 except have no spare frame in these year range.

If was a 1/79-9/82 I would be all over buying the whole body. Probably already have 99% of what it would take to finish a complete 40. Could build this out as a 78 except have no spare frame in these year range.
I've got a wrecked '79 that could use the whole thing. My '81 needs a few things, but I can get those later on.

We actually will present this whole cab on SEMA, instead of the whole tub. Sorry for the confusion. We believe we can show more such as how well the pieces go together.

If anyone want this unit, we sell it for $13,500.00. We have no intention to continue selling the painted whole cab in the known future, except this one.

See you guys in SEMA and thank you for your support!

Tim

When I asked if anyone had seen the tub in person, I was referencing this post: the long waited production level 75-79 FJ40 tubs will dock at Long Beach on October 15 and will be available to show in our Temecula warehouse starting from October 20th. Everyone is welcome to stop by and check their quality! I hope you all like it!

I plan to buy a tub but unfortunately will not be attending SEMA so I was hoping someone close to the warehouse might take a look. I'm still hoping to get my half door situation taken care of before I purchase a tub. And good luck at SEMA! We would love to see pics!!!

Those are interesting windshield fold down hinges... do you guys make those? Are they stamped metal or cast?

Is anyone going to check out the tubs now that they are stateside and on display?
I may go down to SEMA this week... I haven't decided yet. If I do I'll take a look.

I'll stop by and check it out. Got a 40 to take care of all week in the quake booth.

More details, please on the ‘quake’ booth, let me know which one I will come by.
-jake

When I asked if anyone had seen the tub in person, I was referencing this post: the long waited production level 75-79 FJ40 tubs will dock at Long Beach on October 15 and will be available to show in our Temecula warehouse starting from October 20th. Everyone is welcome to stop by and check their quality! I hope you all like it!

I plan to buy a tub but unfortunately will not be attending SEMA so I was hoping someone close to the warehouse might take a look. I'm still hoping to get my half door situation taken care of before I purchase a tub. And good luck at SEMA! We would love to see pics!!!
Dianna, we received the first batch of products. There are some good things but overall they did not get through my acceptance threshold. We want to delivery good result, and can not tolerate some obvious mistakes. So we already reported back to the factory and all agreed to halt the shipment and improve from our findings. I will rest assure the next shipment will be what we approved. The SEMA demo cab, which we sold already, looks good though.

Dianna, we received the first batch of products. There are some good things but overall they did not get through my acceptance threshold. We want to delivery good result, and can not tolerate some obvious mistakes. So we already reported back to the factory and all agreed to halt the shipment and improve from our findings. I will rest assure the next shipment will be what we approved. The SEMA demo cab, which we sold already, looks good though.
I guess that's a good thing you held it till its right. Do you have a timeline for the tubs getting to you?

From the pictures they sent to us, it looks pretty good now. I just don’t want to give the wrong estimate on time to hurt my reputation again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom