Tool Box Stuff (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I learned about Cobalt and Tungsten bits after snapping off a 1/4 pipe on my compressor outlet followed by a snapped off EZ Out. Hours and $$$ later, I'm a believer in Tungsten bits. Now I only buy Cobalt bits for my general use bits, they rip through everything!

What size bit do you find the best to carry?
It’s a three piece set:
B842E35C-A791-4BBC-B98E-2943BA44CF69.jpeg
C61ACA93-DA62-47BE-9035-1E8F62F50D90.jpeg

The knuckle studs are M12x1.5 correct? And hub studs M6x1.0?

Many people seriously under estimate the OEM jack. That thing is a beast and so much safer than a Hi-Lift when there's an option. With the Safe Jack adapter, it's really solid.

I have used my OEM jacks at work on construction sites many times to lift or horizontally shift things.
Almost without fail, guys look at me like I'm stoopid when I suggest the jack from my car, then amazement when it does the job

It’s a three piece set:
View attachment 2791647View attachment 2791648

The knuckle studs are M12x1.5 correct? And hub studs M6x1.0?
Just bought a 3-piece set...I gambled a bit though...I bought the set that are Double End Drill & Reamer. I always need a good reamer and go through cheaper ones waaay too quickly. IF I encounter a broken stud (unlikely), I'll rely on Cobalt EZ Outs then use the Rescue Bit to drill out the EZ Out. :p

Can someone confirm the knuckle and hub stud spec’s.

I didn’t read this entire thread but I think it’s time to order a cordless angle grinder. I borrowed one during the Sierra Trek event last August to cut my rear sway bar off because one link broke and that end caught a rock and twisted back and into the ground like a plow.

I didn’t read this entire thread but I think it’s time to order a cordless angle grinder. I borrowed one during the Sierra Trek event last August to cut my rear sway bar off because one link broke and that end caught a rock and twisted back and into the ground like a plow.
Not a bad idea, that would take a while with a sawzall although you could cut the mounts fairly easily with the sawzall.

:steer::steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom