TLCA needs photos of your trucks! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hulk

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
risingsun4x4club.org
Hey all you truck-ownin' TLCA members -- we need you!

The TLCA marketing committee has been brainstorming all sorts of new ways to get the word out about our great club. We need photos of YOUR TRUCK(s), 4RUNNERS, etc. to use in flyers, online advertising, and promotions.

Here's what we're looking for:

* We're looking for sharp digital pictures or scans of ALL KINDS of Toyota 4x4s.

* Pictures can be color or black & white -- doesn't matter.

* Pictures need to be of YOUR vehicle, not one that you don't own. If it's a vehicle that you used to own, and the picture was taken when you owned it, that's fine.

* By submitting pictures, you are giving permission for TLCA to use these to promote TLCA. No compensation will be provided, but you will have awesome bragging rights.

* Pictures should be as big and high quality as possible. E-mail them directly to marketing@tlca.org. If you wish to post a smaller web-version here, that's great, but we do want the full-size originals!

* Send in your best shots. It's OK to send in 10 completely different shots of all the Toyota rigs you've owned. Please don't send 10 shots that are slight variations on the same picture -- pick the best three and send these.

* Stock or modified? We want both.

* The best shots feature your rig in a pose that it can be determined which model it is. We're looking for both sweet driveway pictures as well as cool shots on the trail.

THANKS!

(PLEASE E-mail me at mmccurdy35@hotmail.com with an E-mail address that can handle some pics. Please put TLCA in the subject line.)

I attempted to E-mail some pics of my truck to the above address, and this is the message I got...

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at robotcow.com.I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.<matt@rustybrain.com>:66.152.97.40 failed after I sent the message.Remote host said: 552 Error: message too large--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
To: marketing@tlca.org
Subject: Pics of my truck
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 9:15 PM
Hi, I am Matt, aka cedarbarn. I am the current secretary of Toyota Trail Riders, a TLCA chapter in Dallas Texas. TLCA #15134

Here are some pics of my truck. If you can use them for marketing purposes you are welcome to them.

Matt McCurdy

Matt, thanks for sending your pictures -- we'll be using one in a new TLCA flyer!

If anyone else has cool truck pictures that they would like to see in use for TLCA marketing, please e-mail to: tlca.webmaster@gmail.com

Attachment file size limit on gmail is 10 MB, so if you have big photos, you may need to send more than one e-mail.

Thanks!
Matt Farr
webmaster, TLCA.org

Hulk said:
Piglet, where did you e-mail the pictures? What's your real name? I can check to see if I have them! :)

Mail pictures to tlca.webmaster@gmail.com -- that's the address that I am now accepting pictures at!
My Name is Brandon, I sent the pictures to marketing@tlca.org, I'll resend them to the address you just posted in here... Thanks for helping me out.

Brandon, I don't think I have your pictures. :( My e-mail crashed hard when my main Outlook.pst file hit 2 GB. What put it over the edge? All the great TLCA members sending me pictures of course! I recovered lots of the pictures, but not all of them.

The gmail address works great, and they can handle huge amounts of data.

Hulk said:
* Pictures should be as big and high quality as possible. E-mail them directly to marketing@tlca.org. If you wish to post a smaller web-version here, that's great, but we do want the full-size originals!

Im sending these your way :)
TTORATakeOver616.jpg

TTORATakeOver642.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

Hulk, thanks for the info, I resent my pictures and a short list of mods to the e-mail you posted. I'm not yet a TLCA member, but plan on joining shortly. Thanks again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom