will my lockrite fit my truck? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i bought a lockrite LR1610 for my 1986 toyota pickup DLX long bed 4x4 22r. the box says it has 30 splines and i’m not sure if my rear axle has 30 or 27. i’m going to have the locker installed at the same time i drop off the diff and third member to get re-geared, but i don’t want to leave with with a wrong part.

I think the original axles have 30 splines. Looks like it's correct for the stock 4 cylinder 2 pinion diff. Where are you in AZ and who's doing your swap?

To add, I recommend that your go to a solid pinion spacer over a crush sleeve. It's nice to have whenever you have to change a leaky seal.

I think the original axles have 30 splines. Looks like it's correct for the stock 4 cylinder 2 pinion diff. Where are you in AZ and who's doing you
I think the original axles have 30 splines. Looks like it's correct for the stock 4 cylinder 2 pinion diff. Where are you in AZ and who's doing your swap?

To add, I recommend that your go to a solid pinion spacer over a crush sleeve. It's nice to have whenever you have to change a leaky seal.
cool thanks man, i was thinking of having arizona driveshaft set my gears up for me, unless you have a better recommendation. the only other guy i know in AZ is now in prescott and only does third members, so he won’t do a clamshell like i have in the front

You must be talking about ZUK. I know he retired in Prescot but I thought he was still doing diffs if you brought them, just no more shipping?
yeah that’s the guy, he used to be in chandler, and i think he’s still setting up diffs but only dropouts im pretty sure. i don’t think he does clamshells. i could be wrong tho

I setup my own diffs but I've never done a clamshell. I think I'd rather set one up than R&I one. ZUK's pages probably shows builds if he did them. He's a good guy and answers his email if you want to ask him.

I setup my own diffs but I've never done a clamshell. I think I'd rather set one up than R&I one. ZUK's pages probably shows builds if he did them. He's a good guy and answers his email if you want to ask him.
okay i see, thanks for the input i think i’ll reach out to ZUK and see what he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom