SOLD Tire carrier .76+ fj40 Left Hand (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In search of LH side plate style spare tire carrier. Preferably with hinges, latch, and wheel mount. No color preference, just want a rebuildable unit that is not cancerous.

I have a left side tube-style carrier in excellent shape for sale/trade if anyone is in need also.

I am located in Nashville TN, but would be willing to pay shipping costs of course. Let me know if you have one, and are willing to part.

Well you did say 76+. So here's one. $225 plus ship.

Cheers
KevO

16099911269912707981506838289261.jpg

16099911938965580051027699794349.jpg

16099912225904819025753224847064.jpg

In search of LH side plate style spare tire carrier. Preferably with hinges, latch, and wheel mount. No color preference, just want a rebuildable unit that is not cancerous.

I have a left side tube-style carrier in excellent shape for sale/trade if anyone is in need also.

I am located in Nashville TN, but would be willing to pay shipping costs of course. Let me know if you have one, and are willing to part.
I will check tomorrow with photos of a pristine 75-76 plate style tire rack, it’s complete with the Rare catch that bolts to the body, and the color is a beautiful Monkey Vomit Green. Update to follow, John

I had my wires crossed... I need pre pre-76 .

I have a 1/76 and needs a LH side plate carrier. I have a the original body catch hook for this style, but need everything else.

Drivers side mount is '73-'76. We have a listing for it here:
FJ40 Spare Tire Carrier
$325 plus shipping.
So, all your posts seem to be responding to "wanted" ads and trying to push your products. You are evidently new to this site, and a business that wants to sell here. Why are you not a Supporting Vendor?

@pardion that is an interesting color, very accurate description above

Wow. Thanks for the awesome responses!

I now have a deal worked out with a mud member, so the search has concluded. Hopefully.

Ps. The green one is pretty amazing, but outside of my budget. It deserves to go on a much nicer truck than mine..

So, all your posts seem to be responding to "wanted" ads and trying to push your products. You are evidently new to this site, and a business that wants to sell here. Why are you not a Supporting Vendor?
Hi pb4ugo,
I am not trying to "push my products". I'm just a sales associate. These are not 'my' products and I am not paid on commission. I am simply trying to provide options to people searching for hard-to-find parts. There is no incentive to go with us over anyone else.

I am new to the site and I do represent a business. Whether or not my bosses wish to sell here is above my pay grade. I just know that we have resources to source many parts that are hard or impossible to find anywhere else in the world. We love these vehicles and want to see them on the road as long as possible so we go above and beyond to help people that are searching for those impossible-to-find parts when we know that we have a solution already available.

I am surprised that we are not already a supporting vendor but again; I'm just a peon and I don't have the authority to become a supporting vendor. I will pass along the information though.

I'm hardly ever on here. I only come on when I have free time in-between active orders and calls. That almost never happens, but it does occasionally. If you do not wish me to clue people in to our listings on "part wanted" adds I'll stop. It's your site. Just let me know.
~Scott

@CruiserParts1 we always welcome providers of services and parts here, especially as they get harder and harder to find. That said, your company has been around for a long time and had been referred to many times over the years that I have seen. Please keep posting when you have parts people are looking for, but also bring it up to your business owner that he will get a better response by becoming a supporting vendor.

If you are a vendor then it's under a different login than the one you are using. Vendor status is only for the login it was setup with.

Interesting... I looked into it. We are a supporting vendor... why all the fuss?!
The company is a supporting vendor. I created my own account as a sales associate because I was interested in the site and wanted to help people. Does it really matter at all when I'm trying to provide information to people looking for hard to find parts whether or not it says "supporting vendor" next to my name? I can't imagine why when the company over-all IS a supporting vendor.

so again... why all the fuss?
~Scott

The company is a supporting vendor. I created my own account as a sales associate because I was interested in the site and wanted to help people. Does it really matter at all when I'm trying to provide information to people looking for hard to find parts whether or not it says "supporting vendor" next to my name? I can't imagine why when the company over-all IS a supporting vendor.

so again... why

I'm glad that you offered up an option for me that I was not previously aware of, and that your company is a registered vendor. Even though I didn't buy your product, I appreciate the offer. I have no qualms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom