Time for an Engine Rebuild? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know roughly what they'd charge for just a head gasket and valve grind/seals?
Everything in the kit listed above. I also had to buy the brass oil pump bushing from Landtank because the cleaning tank at the machine shop chewed up the old one.

I wonder if there are any Mud members in your area who'd help you with it? I don't have the experience or know-how either or I would.

Maybe, I'm in college at Stillwater and my cruiser is now 45 minutes away at my dad's house so I'm having all sorts of fun trying to figure out my game plan here haha.

Maybe, I'm in college at Stillwater and my cruiser is now 45 minutes away at my dad's house so I'm having all sorts of fun trying to figure out my game plan here haha.
Like @Ozark80 said. Get on your club page and ask for help. Cruiser heads, well most of them, like to help. Tell them your situation and see who bites. No, is the worst answer you can get.

Like @Ozark80 said. Get on your club page and ask for help. Cruiser heads, well most of them, like to help. Tell them your situation and see who bites. No, is the worst answer you can get.

You're right, I will. Thanks!

For such a well-engineered vehicle, it's amazing how unreliable the factory gauge cluster is, even accounting for the age of these trucks.
it is not unreliable. Mr T engineered that so your average soccer moms and mall crawlers dont freak out when the needle move up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom