Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

“You sending Drew?”

“Feel better muthafuqqa?”

“Sheeeeit, Marcellus, that’s all you had to say” (looks at phone, hangs up)

Drew, an asset who is FAA certified as an actual Rocket Surgeon, has been working a front job as a helicopter mechanic. *They decided the time was right to take this operation to the next level, so he left his position as a Highly Trained Professional Rocket Surgeon to go ETAF’n with his friends and come work in a carport on top secret projects hiding in plain sight.

See a pattern yet?

Last edited:
Everybody give Drew a warm welcome...

Starting yesterday, he is now the Official Shop Manager of Mosley Motors and is going to help take this thing up a few levels :clap:

Everybody give Drew a warm welcome...

Starting yesterday, he is now the Official Shop Manager of Mosley Motors and is going to help take this thing up a few levels :clap:

State Senator Clay David would approve...

IMG_8133.GIF

Just so long as Drew knows to keep putting all my s*** at the front of the line I’ll stay happy 🤡

Thanks for the reminder. We’ll bring it up at the safety meeting in the morning.

Welcome Uncle Drew! Get on those sniper kits....

ShimmeringOddGraywolf-max-1mb.gif

pound that like button and subscribe down below...

So, Drew will not be on Sniper kits...

...but we should have someone who is in the next couple weeks :grinpimp:

Also...

(I kept this on the down low, but we have a second Highly Trained Professional Rocket Surgeon (yes, literally) who has joined the team on a part time basis and has been working all week under the cover of anonymity. Once *they show us how this thing works, we’ll be opening a shop on Mars.)

Last edited:
@FJ60Cam I clearly spent too much time standing above the ‘drain’ today. Observe these anomalies captured by the camera on my smartphone.

E70CC1DB-A235-4ACD-AFCC-72AC9424DC5C.png

One of the best short videos ever. If you haven't seen it the complete clip it's here:

One of the best short videos ever. If you haven't seen it the complete clip it's here:

The movie is good too. My son picked it for family movie night and I begrudgingly watched it, expecting it to be lame, but found myself enjoying it.

@FJ60Cam I clearly spent too much time standing above the ‘drain’ today. Observe these anomalies captured by the camera on my smartphone.

View attachment 2652295

Wow, what a collection of images. That is 100% paranormal/extraterrestrial. Clearest I’ve seen.

I think you were remote viewing an event from the B.C. (before concrete) period.

05F55FB8-EEC5-4D50-B57D-BDF3882D011A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom