Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy $&@#. No time to explain, but there’s huge news on multiple fronts coming soon.

It’s been a whirlwind this last few months here. I’m in the belly of the beast trying to come up for air, but I don’t know which way is up at the moment.

Regardless, something big is underway.

I’m going back in...

If you want in on this action hit me up on the repeater grab your go bags and leave now

2F6C2709-587F-40A2-8E7B-548D3D4A1347.gif

IdleMadCoot-small.gif

I’ve accidentally (or purposefully, without thorough consideration of the ramifications) created a beast more powerful than one man can contain.

The reality is that I have created three monsters. And these three monsters are having a great time furiously trying to procreate a fourth, possibly bigger monster.

Whose side are these monsters on? Do they even know? Do they even care?

All the while, Geoff is watching from a distance, waiting for his chance... to launch attack after attack after attack, hoping to harness the power of these monsters and to turn them against “they”, ETAF, the carport - and all that the carport represents...

Last edited:
What does The Carport represent?

It has taken me a while to come to terms with that question myself. But recently, I have had what Jules in Pulp Fiction refers to as a ‘moment of clarity’...

See, for the past 27 years (does quick math check, still can’t believe it), I’ve aspired to be or considered myself to be The Wolf:

Last edited:
But maybe The Wolf is a self-imposed limitation of my potential. Maybe I’m supposed to be Marsellus Wallace, he who summons The Wolf.

But then, more often than not, when the monsters threaten to devour me whole, I think maybe I’m Jules, aka Caine in Kung Fu - I’m just here walking the earth until God puts me where he wants me to be.

But then the moment of clarity...

...what if I’m already where I’m supposed to be?

...and what does the carport represent?

For that, I’ll play this clip that was sent by a friend, a mentor, a legend..who sells at least 49 Tires every day of every week. He sent this as a pep talk while I was b@llsdeep into the gender reassignment surgery of my 60, laying on my back on the cold 20 degree concrete of the open air carport concrete late one January night, after the normies were cozy in their beds, and I was staring at the metal, waiting for the divine inspiration of where to next place the scalpel, looking for the motivation to continue...

“They” don’t always give you the full scope of your mission when first handed the assignment. Only a glimpse.

The assignment was simple - secret carport lab, lay low, do cool s***, defeat relentless.com with the alien tech.

Sling a few products on a website (all drop-shipped of course), work on a cool project, maybe build a motor here and there. That was the plan. Intentional diversification, if one thing has more interest at any given time, that’s what gets the attention.

But no one prepares you for when everything in the portfolio takes off and what started as cute puppies are now raging pitbulls that you now have to figure out how to contain. All while a fourth begins digging under your fence, trying to make its way in and insist you also add it to your pack.

The job now becomes trying to contain the pitbulls, not doing the work you set out to do. But you evolve. You figure out how to take them on walks and feed them. How to train them and manage them. You pour concrete under the fence. You buy a forklift and an electric impact wrench. Maybe several.

However, this only makes them grow bigger and you find yourself trying to evolve again.

So now imagine you are out walking your three intact male pitbulls, barely under control, and a fourth unleashed pitbull shows up and she’s in heat. And there’s kids everywhere.

You have your hands full to say the least.

Last edited:
Are you billing me for this time?
Question of the year. Nobody tells you about all of the “sh!t happens” moments. You assume you can work 40 hours a week, at a reasonable rate, and everyone is happy.

They don’t tell you about the 2 hours of necessary BS it takes just to work one hour or the other two hours of unnecessary BS that you are constantly trying to fend off but still manages to slip in.

And that is before Geoff dangles a baby in front of your pitbulls that you think you just got under control again.

We will get to Geoff though. He knows he can only slow down what is coming, he can’t stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom